Lucky?

When Cupid Falls In Love (on-hiatus)

 

Jaeshin’s POV

“So for the celebration for the 66th anniversary of the founding of our school..” I was attentively listening but was distracted by the wild Chanyeol waving. I wave back and flash him a smile.

“Ms. Ahn, who are you waving at?” that’s Mrs. Park, the teacher who introduced me to the 12 amazing guys, EXO.

“Ah, nothing… sorry Mrs. Park”

“Now where were we? Ah! For the 66th anniversary of our school, we would have a play. It is about the love story of our founder, Mr. Lee No Un. He will be watching the play so we need to do our best. I will assign the characters and staffs and will give it to Ms. Ahn.”

“Me?”

“Nae, you will be the director” The class applauds, but as usual, Chanyeol applaud the loudest.

“Thank You!”

“Nae, I know you can do it”

“Wahh! Noona! Chukkahae!” Chanyeol shouted in my ears.

“YAH!”

“mianhae…”

“Jaeshin, please announce this to the class,” Mrs. Park handed me the list of characters and staffs.

“So please take your seats”

“NE!!!” Everyone is excited.

“I will be the director, Chanyeol would be the editor, f(x) will be the queenkas of the school while SHINee will be the kingkas, Super Junior will be the other staffs and students, EXO would be Mr. Lee No Un’s best friend, while SNSD will be Mrs. Lee’s best friends. Seohyun, will be Mrs. Lee our lead actress, and Mr. Lee No Un will be…”

“will be?” Seohyun asked giggling.

“Wu Yi Fan” Everyone applauds and tease the two, Seohyun is extremely happy while Kris remain silent, poker face.

“Wahh! Good couple, right?” Chanyeol asked me.

“ah.. n.. nae” I fake a smile.

“But we are better” Chanyeol hissed.

“What?” I told him even though I know what he just said.