TORN

When Cupid Falls In Love (on-hiatus)

 

Chapter 7

Kai’s POV

Exo has been studying at SNU for almost 7 months. We experience so many things, some were wonderful, annoying, and crazy but nevertheless it’s nice that Kris hyung and I went back.

Suho became the school president; he’s being serious about it. Even outside the school, it’s kind of awkward and ANNOYING but its fun. D.O., Baekhyun, Luhan, and Chen hyung became the singers for every celebration, Kris and Chanyeol-rappers, Lay, Sehun and I- dancers. Xiumin and Tao are for the face? Cuteness I think?

We became popular. We all have fans; Kris hyung and I are having the most number of fans.  We have websites, text clans, and chocolates and flowers every color (?) day white, red and even black day. But all these were waste. Chanyeol still wins her heart, Jaeshin. They become close after their ‘first date’.  But, it’s a good thing also; she became closer to Exo also. We consider her as the muse of EXO.  Even though she seems so lose, I now she is too far from me and then I remember that day…

=flashback=

“I’ll be leaving. I have a date” Kris hyung exclaimed when he saw Chanyeol and Jaeshin. I don’t see envy in him, I see pain of being unrecognized by her.

“Yah hyung! We’re already..” Luhan complained

“I’ll join him” I defended him and walked with him.

I know Kris hyung is not that type of guy that would date someone because he is in the bad mood. In fact, he never dated anyone after he and Jaeshin broke up.

“Yup I’m right, you never date anyone except Jaeshin” We arrive at the Han River, what are we? A couple?

“She looks very happy”

“I know she never smile like that before..”

“Yah! She smiles and laughs at me!”

“You win hyung, but you lose too.”

“Yeah, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever done.”

“And the worst..”

“You remember when we first met her? She got lost during our tour, and I keep teasing her.. And you keep defending her..”

“Ah yeah, then we both confess to each other that we like her, you said it was ‘love at first sight’ and I said ‘for me? It’s on my 12th sight’ then after that I declared that my favorite number is 12”

“Haha, yeah, but I won… I confess first.”

“But you lose too”

“But I saw her smile”

“and I don’t?! I WILL!!” We both chuckle.

“But there’s a part of me that is happy to see her smile but the other part is … sad”

“nado..”

Our night ended with a sigh.