BIG

When Cupid Falls In Love (on-hiatus)

 

Jaeshin’s POV

I woke up in the clinic and saw Kris talking to the nurse.

Why is he here? Aishh! He’s coming!

I close y eyes and pretend sleeping. I peeked and saw him reading a magazine. “Had a good sleep?”

Aishh! He caught me!

 I gave him a blank look and started moving and grab my bag. “Where are you going?” I stare at him in a couple of seconds but look away. I was about to go when…

“I’m sorry” He exclaimed.  He grab my wrist, I shook his hand away.

“For what?” He’s eyes soften.

“About the past”

“ You mean, the thing that happened 2 years ago?”  I paused and look directly into his eyes.”Don’t worry, I don’t think there’s a reason for me to think of it anymore.”

“why?”

“Did I lose something? Or.. someone?” I walk away and tears are forming.

Aishh! Why are you crying Jaeshin?! You told yourself to forget him! You planted on your mind that he does not exist! You buried yours and his memories! You’re just proving to him that you are still weak!

I fix myself and went back to the classroom and found my father having a LOOOONG~ speech. I also found the 12 new guys including Kris. I ignore them.

“Jaeshin, are you---“ My father ask.

“ Please continue” I fake a smile, sit and look at the venetian blinds. I’m tapping my pencil and notice 13 heads staring at me. Someone had put a piece of paper in my desk. I look at him blankly and he mouthed  “RE-AD-IT”

I open the paper and started reading a letter.

Dear Noona,

                I’m sorry about what happen at the fountain. I was just very hurt when you called me ERT and didn’t control myself. You may say I’m a psycho, but that’s what I am.

                Well, about the leg thing. I saw that you were wounded, so I tried to put a band-aid without you knowing, but you caught me. BUT I PROMISE! NO BAD INTENTIONS!

                I’m really am sorry Noona. I hope you can forgive me. Do you mind having bubble tea with me? MY TREAT! :]

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Big head

Love? Whatever, but I’m not that preoccupied, maybe I could have a new friend and that would be better being a matchmaker.. and mostly, maybe I could forget Kris because of Chanyeol.