Dear Noona

When Cupid Falls In Love (on-hiatus)

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Today is your first day” blah blah blah, we know this is our first day Mr. Adminis--- Wait! If this is the school administrator, then this is Noona’s…

“Please continue” Noona entered the classroom, feeling empty I guess?

So I’m right? Right? I can see Abeoji looking at her minute by minute. , as well as Kris hyung, and shockingly… the other EXO members. I look at her tapping her pencil, and then an idea pop inside my head, MY BIG HEAD!

“Dear cutie” ah no! too playboyish, “Ayo waddupp!” too lousy, “Herro Chanyeor here..” ah! NO! NO! NO-ona! “Dear Noona” that simple. I started writing a letter and in a couple of minutes.. DONE!

I kissed it before giving it to her. It came from my heart noona.

Ah! I know this maybe a ing fact but as soon as I saw her, I believe in what Kris hyung told me about his first love. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Hyung told me that he found his girl at the school he attended before we met him, she is there school administrator’s daughter. COINCIDENCE right? We’re the same! Anyway, he’s my favorite hyung, he’s my idol, and I’m his fan.

I put the letter on her table and saw her reading it. After 2 minutes, she gave the letter back! What?!  She reject my heart?! I look at her in “PUSS-IN-BOOTS-PITIFUL-EYES”. She just look the letter. AH! WHY AM I STUPID! She just wrote a reply. BABO! BABO! I hurt myself.

“Mr. Park? Are you alright?” Abeoji asked me. NO, I’m not!  RLAB!!

“Yes sir” I heard everyone chuckling, while noona remain silent, poker face. I read her reply. It says “What is your birthday?” WAIT! IS SHE… she wants to prepare for my birthday?! Wow! As in wow!!! I didn’t notice that I said “wow” aloud.

“Mianhae~” I stand up and take a sit after bowing.

“November 27,1992” Yeah baby that’s my birthday. I gave the letter back and in 10 seconds. The letter was on my desk again. It says: Tomorrow, 3’0clock, Exotic Café, and… don’t call me noona.

So she just check out our , ah so sad but! A date tomorrow!!! The bell rang and I immediately ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO! L-I-T-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y! AHHHH! GOTTA NEED Kai and Kris hyung’s advice.