Greed

When Cupid Falls In Love (on-hiatus)

 

Still on Jaeshin’s POV

“Help me get Krs as my boyfriend”

“NO” I blurted out what I wanted to say.

“Mwo?”

“I said NO”

“Eonnie! Waeyo?~” She acted cute at her best.

“ I just don’t do the ‘job’ anymore” I turned around and started walking but she followed me.

“Eonnie! That is your specialty! A gift from God! I won’t waste it if I were u”

“Seohyun, that were your word of ‘wisdom’ the last time you seek my help regarding Yonghwa! Anyway where is he?”

“I dumped him”  she plainly said.

“What?! What for?”

“For Kris.” She is really desperate.

“Can you at least be faithful?”

“I would do that for Kris , so eonnie…” we stopped walking and she continued “I’m begging you this would be the last one.” I rolled my eyes and saw my savior Chanyeol! “AH! Look at the time, oh! Channie!! MY BABY!!! Got to go~~” I waved and run to Chanyeol who was going to hit Baekhyun again.

“EONNIE!!! THINK ABOUT IT OK?!” AND SHE VANISHED AT LAST.

I won’t give Kris to anyone. I may sound greedy but I love him that much that… that.. I can’t hate him.

Kris’ POV

We were at our dorm. All tired of school work but in the end of the day, there is always a smile. Especially Chanyeol’s smile, it wouldn’t fade because of her. That sweet smile, ah nah! Not Chanyeols’, hers’, Jaeshins’ I wish I could see her smile again.. when she’s with me.

“Hyung~” Chanyeol called.

“ssup?”

“Where is your first love?” I froze at his question. He is the one you’ve fallen in love with Channie.

“Why’d you ask?”

“I’m just curious, you know, maybe we can have couple date, I’ll bring Jaeshin” He said with a smile. Channie, your Jaeshin and my Jaeshin cannot be in one place at the same time. They are one..

“She’s in my heart.” Kai passed by and smirked.

“Ayy~ Ok you won’t tell me? It’s okay! If we have couple dates, you would be lonely! and me? IN HEAVEN! Imma sleep now, and dream of her!nand hope it wouldn’t be a erted one!” Channie yawned and chuckle, after a few minutes he fell asleep.

Chanyeol, I’ll make it clear to you.. even though she hates me to death, SHE’S MINE.

Imma sleep~~

*ding dong* eh? Isn’t Kai at home already? Who could possibly be th---

I opened the door and..

Jaeshin. 

---

author's note:

right? ah! mianhae TT_TT tell me what should i revise! ,

well thank you for my sweet subscribers! i laff u (: 
don't forget to comment! <3

should I give a hint for what will happen for the next chapters ?