Dear Diary

When Cupid Falls In Love (on-hiatus)

------------------------------------------------

 

Dear Diary,

 Hello this is Ahn Jaeshin speaking... ah well writing. I'm here at room 107, listening to music and writing on you. It's my first day of being a senior student. Same faces, same flirts... same.. ah whatever. I am stucked in the room of couples. It's not that I am angry because I don't have a "special someone".. It's just they're annoying? ah, wel not actually.  They are a bit too sweet? It's just I am ENVIOUS? Well, in fact I help them , I am a matchmaker, I am a bridge, I'm close with girls and as well as boys, but I don't have REAL FRIENDS, except for Seohyun who declares herself to be "my bestfriend".. I know she's just sticking to me whenever she wants a new boyfriend, well it's my job, I'm happy to see couples together, but there's a part of me that is bleeding... but I know it's dead.. MY HEART.

 

I was cut off when Mrs. Park arrive, she introduce 12 new students. WOW 12! Isn't it too many? and all male? they're like a gang or perhaps they are. As soon as they enter, girls started screaming ,shouting and giggling and I saw Seohyun winking at one of them. Ah my job! never ending! I didn't bother even exert a Little effort seeing their faces and plan to continue writng but....

"Ms. Ahn, since you're the last year school Vice President and as well as the school administrator's daughter, why won't you take them for a tour? I know you're grateful to do it"

Grateful your face! AHHHHH! If only I'm not that concern with my grades, reputation and my dad.

"My pleasure Mrs. Park" I fake  smile and went infront. I can feel evil and death glare coming from the girls everywhere, but somehow, some smiled. I know thhey thought I can help them.

Before leaving Mrs. Park whispered " I know you're the only one who can do this, you know what I mean Ms. Ahn, you're not the flirt type and I know you can handle them" she smiled.

"Nae, Mrs. Park, we'll be leaving"

"Ah! and Ms. Ahn! be careful"

Careful? What could possibly happen?