Chapter 8

Promise To Promise

 

EXTRA CREDIT!

 

Ara’s POV

“Ara!” I jumped from my sit when I heard someone shouting my name.

“Mei, you sit just right beside me, you don’t need to shout like that. I can hear you just fine.”

“I forgot about something.” She grinned and pulled out a paper from her bag.

“I met Ms. Hwang earlier, she asked me to give you this.” She handed the paper to me.

“What’s this?” I looked at the paper. Extra credit?

“Oh…that’s what every students need to do. You just need to attend an after school period activities to get that.”

After school period activities????

I.HATE.IT

One thing that I don’t understand, why do they need to have these kind of things. It’s tiring, well… I think I’ll just skip it .It's not like they'll know and expell me from this school.

“Ms Hwang ask you to meet her, she said she need to discuss something about this thing with you.”

I just hide my face on the table with heavy sigh.

“Ara you don’t like this kind of thing, aren’t you?” Mei just chuckled with my act.

I shook my head without looking up.

“I’m sorry, but it compulsory to attend it or the teachers, well…they just going to failed you. Bear with it okay?” she patted my shoulder

They’re going to WHAT! okay! that's one thing that i'm sure will be the reason for my expulsion if I'm going with my plan.

eergh….no doubt anymore! I.HATE.IT.SOO.MUCH

 

 

 I don’t think I’m in healthy condition; FIRST, I was staring…. or rather people called it observing at him when I first met him. SECOND, I was blushing because of him, and THIRD, where it’s happening now! my heart beating faster when I sit next to him.

“Ara!” I startled when I saw Ms Hwang’s finger in front of my face.

“Where were you?” she asked sarcastically.

“I’m sorry Ms Hwang, I…..I went nowhere.”  I grinned to her.

She just glared at me before looking back on file in her hand. I gave an inward sigh. Why do you need to make fun of yourself Ara, especially when you’re not alone? I asked myself before glancing to a boy beside me, who the reason why I got a sarcastic question from Ms. Hwang.

When Mei said Ms Hwang wanted to see me, I though it just me. Alone, I don’t expect to meet Young Saeng and ended up sitting beside him and causing my heart to beat and felt like I’m going to get a heart attack, okay! I was exaggerating, but my heart beat really are faster than normal.

When Ms. Hwang closed the file in her hand, I gave my full attention to her, I don’t want to humiliate myself anymore.

“Okay, like I said before, this school required it entire student to participate on extra activity after school period for extra credit, and because both of you are new students, you also need to fulfill this requirements.” She stopped before looking between the two of us.

“The problem now is, the quota of students for every club in this school is full.” Good! I feel like I want to dance.

“ But… after my discussion with the principle, he agreed to allow both of you to participate in non-club activities.” Not good! I think I just lost my mood to dance.

“So, both of you will joining Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min, and Kim Hyung Jun group.”

I looked at Ms Hwang with open jaw, they just throw me in all- boy group, aren’t them?!! Now I feel like I’m going to cry!