Chapter 10

Promise To Promise

 

SETTLE THIS

 

ARA'S POV

   It’s has been a month since I was forced to join this boys, well… me and Young Saeng. They look like they can easily accept me into their group……me and Young Saeng. They are only two problems now. First is my heart, which seem can’t lower it beat when Young Saeng is near me. I myself don’t even understand why! So let just put this problem in pending first.  And second is the one who make my heart beat rise…..Heo Young Saeng. He does not get along well with me......no!…not just me, but the whole class even with the boys.

I’m thinking of putting this problem in my pending list too, but……

- Flashback  -

I just look at Young Saeng’s back, when he walks away from us…once again.

“Can’t he wait for awhile?” I heard Jung Min asked.

“Maybe he has something to do.” Hyun Joong murmured.

I just look at them before slowly walking towards my bag which on the floor and sit beside it.

“Hyung…it’s like this everyday! What is the thing that he need to do, we’ve known him almost a month now, but I never even have a proper conversation with him.” Jung Min complained.

“Me too, hyung.”  Kyu Jong added.

“I’ve chat with him!” Hyung Jun raised his hand.

“Really!”

“When?”

“What did you two talk about?”

Everyone looked so eager. I hide my smile. Is get to chat with Young Saeng really amuse them?

“I asked whether he eaten or not and he said yes.” Hyung Jun smiles proudly.

“Aish! That’s not a conversation, you idiot.” Jung Min scolded him.

“Yah! Still, he has talk to me!” Hyung Jun scolded him back.

“Yah! Don’t raise your voice at me!” Jung Min yelled at Hyung Jun for raising his voice, but he himself infact raising his voice.

“Don’t start with your fighting, okay!” Kyu Jong interrupted them.

“You need to do something, hyung. Talk to him.” Kyu Jong looked at Hyun Joong.

 

   I just watched their conversation. A month with them makes me learned about their characteristics. Kyu Jong always becomes the one who try to give ideas on solving the problem that happened between the four of them. Hyun Joong will always listen to kyu Jong ideas and try to fix the problem. Hyung Jun and Jung Min even though, they always fight with each other will always listen to their hyung. The four of them look like they understand each other, despite the bickering that sometimes happened.

“I know, but what should we do?” Hyun Joong just nodded his head. He furrowed his brow and let his eyes wandered until it fixed at me and suddenly, he smiled.

A month with them also teaches me the meaning of that kind of smile and look.

- End Flashback –

   

   So here I am right now, standing in front of the dancing room closed door, trying to calm myself. Apparently, the four boys have come out with a plan on how I should confront Young Saeng and try to talk to him. Today is the day where we should have our activity like usually. We should come here after our school period, but today, they intentionally come late, to give me chance to talk to Young Saeng. It’s a great plan, but it just that! They don’t even say anything about what the thing that I should talk to him. It’s really a ‘great plan’.

Ara, just talk to him and end this. Just say anything, and settled this problem. You can do it!

I think I can do it, the problem now is my heart. It just beat faster whenever I come near him. Can I just leave my heart outside?

Ara, just get in there and settle this. Now!

Slowly I opened the door.

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE AND THE SHORT ONE...ENJOY READING =)