Chapter 7

Promise To Promise

 

"Maybe you can stay"

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

I take a long and deep breath. Okay! Why still I can’t wake him up! While messing my hair I looked at my dongsaengs who start to laugh.

“Do all of you really happy to see your hyung suffer?” I give my glare to each person, but instead of felt scary their laugh even harder.

Young Saeng-shi….please wake up.’

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

“Now you know how hard was it for us to wake you up, hyung.” I walked near the sleeping form and tug the earphone from his ear.

“Try again, hyung.” but before hyung start to walk to wake him again a loud Ting! Ting! Ting! are heard.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

“Jung Min!” came a unison yell from Kyu Jong and Hyun joong.

“Why are you playing the piano when there’s someone sleeping in here?” Hyun Joong’s voice raises another octave.

“Hyung, I’m helping you waking him up” Jung Min just give them his innocent look.

“….and hyung, your own voice is just as loud as the piano.”

“Hyung, that’s not what we called by playing piano, let me show you.” Hyung Jun in and walked to the piano. He started to play a song. A happy birthday song!

Kyu Jong just sighed and face palmed himself, when he glanced towards Hyun Joong…..if only a glared could kill.

“Hyung Jun, you better run.” is the only thing he can uttered to Hyung Jun.

Hyun Joong started running towards the maknae, but Hyung Jun already run, and with that they start to play chased and ran in the room.

Jung Min continued with his so called playing the piano with addition of Kyu Jong’s vocal.

 

Young Saeng’s POV

A voice or rather noisy voices wake me up from my sleeping. When I opened my eyes it’s only a mess of people that I can see. There were two people chasing each other and the other two ‘playing’ piano.

I rose from my sit and take my bag with me. Should I greet them or just walked away.

“hmm…” no response, maybe I should just walked away. They looked too engrossed with their…. erm….playing…or games… I don’t know.

I started to walk towards the door before a body suddenly bumps into me. Fortunately I can balance my body and prevented us from crushing onto the floor. Well, with the help with this person hugging me!

 

Hyun Joong’s POV

I stopped chasing Hyung Jun when saw him bumping into someone. Young Saeng. Then I suddenly remembered what I SHOULD do early, waking him up!  

I tugged Hyung Jun collar, he really need to stop hugging people, especially people who doesn’t familiar with him even though for preventing from any accident to happen.

“I’m sorry, Young Saeng-shi” I bowed to him.

and “Kyu Jong, Jung Min…. come here!” I shouted to them, when did they start playing the piano?

I can hear their footsteps walking towards me when I look back at Young Saeng.

He just looked at me without any facial reaction. I hit Hyung Jun back, forcing him to bow. I can hear Jung Min and Kyu Jong murmured their apologies.

“For what?” Young Saeng asked. He really doesn’t have any facial reaction? Isn’t he?

“Well, for making noise which I’m sure is not pleasant to wake up with.”

“It’s okay.” Then he turned and walked for the door.

“Young Saeng-shi!.....” he turned to look back at me.

“Maybe you can stay, we’re just going to practice and…..you can watch us or maybe….. joining us.”

He looked hesitant for a minute, looking at the floor. He just shook his head, “thank you, but…no thank you.” With that he just walked away from the room.