Chapter 1

Promise To Promise

 

New Chapter Of My Life

 

“Ara honey……..wake up…… honey…….” A hand gently my hair and of course it make me wake up or force me to wake up actually before that hand come to my cheek and pinch it.

 

“Mum…….” A whine came out from my mouth as I glance at the clock on the wall.

“It’s only 6.30 in the morning Mum…and you already waking me up..” with a sleepy face I tug my feet closer to my chest and try to pull the blanket to cover my body.

 

“Yes it’s only 6.30, but you can’t afford to be late on your first day at school Ara...” My mother soft and sweet voice try to persuade me to wake up.

 

With that I suddenly remember. Of course… today is my first day to attend a school after a week of rest. It’s not because I’m sick or what but me and my mother just moved from America to Korea last week. We have been in America since I was 10 and for a week my mother trying to find a suitable school for me.

 

“Ouchh…!” a sudden scream came out from my mouth when I feel a pinch on my left cheek. My head immediately stood from the pillow. Reflect action.

 

“It hurts Mum..” With one hand rubbing my left cheek I whine again. Even though I’m used with this kind of method from my Mum to wake me up but it still hurt.

 

My mother stood up from sitting at the edge of my bed and headed for the door.

 

 

“You better get ready and down for breakfast before I pinch your other cheek.” With that threat my mother  walk out from my room.

 

 

With a sigh I get out from my bed not caring about my messy hair and pull a towel before heading to my bathroom. A school is waiting for me.