If I die

Life is like a train ride

 

Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul , Friday Feburary 3rd 2012

9:00pm

“If I die, tell my parents I love them.” Maria sighed as Kibum carried on writing his list, “oh and tell the members where my recipe books are, although most of them are in English….” Kibum scratched something off his list and carried on writing.
“You’re not going to die; it’s a simple operation that is carried out thousands of times a day just in this country. Calm down!” Maria took Kibum's notebook and put it on the bedside table, leaning back on the chair next to his bedside.
“When’s the operation?” Kibum asked, groaning in pain when he moved slightly to lie down.
“Should be in a few days.” Maria replied, tapping her foot and looking around the hospital room.
“I want a new outfit for each day, and I want something good to wear when I get out of the hospital, can you go to my apartment and get me the clothes?”
“Why should I? You’re going to be in a hospital gown when you’re in the hospital and you can wear the same thing you wore to the hospital when you leave.” Maria looked at Kibum, her eyes met Kibum's and she raised an eyebrow at his pouting face.
“I’ve had to cancel my shifts for the next week to spend my precious time with you in the hospital; I think that’s more than enough!” Kibum frowned and moaned again in pain.
“Stop moving! The pain killers won’t work if you move around so much, calm down and try to get to sleep!”  Maria got up and tugged Kibum’s blanket around his body, “I know you’re in pain, but if you just listen to me and the doctors it will be okay!”
Kibum frowned and squeezed his eyes shut, “fine, but you have to be quiet so I can fall asleep.”
“Aish, what is the point of me staying here? You force me to stay by your bedside and then tell me to be quiet? Thanks a lot!” Maria grumbled as she sat back down in her seat, kicking the hospital bed Kibum was lying on.
“Yah, don’t do that. It moves the bed and it hurts.” Kibum complained with his eyes closed, Maria scoffed and leaned back in her chain, closing her eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

----------------

This is a really quick update! I'll be writing more soon! :)