Nutcase

Life is like a train ride

 

Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul , Feburary 2st 2012

Maria sighed before putting on her jacket and going to the bus stop, unlike the day before there were no fan girls waiting for their favourite celebrities. Maria grinned when she thought about seeing Kim Kibum again. Is he going to come again? He said he’ll see me later… he might be busy at work though...

“I’m not busy at work.” Maria turned around with wide open, staring at Kibum walking towards the bus stop. “We’re just finishing our dance and making adjustments to the concept for our comeback. It’s not as bad as our other comebacks.”

“Oh.” Maria exclaimed still wide open and cheeks deep red. “Sounds interesting.”

“Have you seen the teaser photos?” Kibum asked, standing next to her with his head down.

“N-no. I wasn’t really interested in SHINee before this morning.” Maria blushed again; idiot! You should have just told him you were busy with your studies or work… you should have made up a better excuse… ughh!

“You know you just whispered that? You don’t hide your thoughts very well.” Kibum laughed and shook his head. “I like it though, that way you can’t lie to me. You’re adorable.”

“I-I’m not…” Maria laughed awkwardly before turning away from Kibum and hitting herself on the head. Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot! You didn’t mean you were cute, he just made that up. I bet he thinks you’re a total nut case.

“Yes, I do think you’re a total nut case.” Kibum turned Maria around and grinned at her, “I couldn’t hear you this time… maybe you’re better at holding your thoughts… That won’t do…” Kibum sighed and turned around to see the bus coming through the traffic.

“You couldn’t hear me… How could you tell that I thought you thought I was a nutcase?” Maria asked whilst furrowing her eyebrows.  The bus stopped at the bus stop, but Maria was too engrossed in getting Kibum’s answer that she didn’t notice.

“Who wouldn’t think you’re a nutcase?” Kibum grinned at Maria before getting onto the bus and leaving Maria behind, with wide open.

---------

Very, very, very short update! Sorry T_T

I might keep updating with short chapters this week because I have school, or I might not update and write a very long chapter on Friday :)