Weekend plans

Life is like a train ride

 

Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul , Thursday Feburary 2st 2012

 

Aish, he’s so rude! He’s hot as well…  Maria shook her head to clear her thoughts before getting onto the bus and paying. He called me cute… Maria giggled and then sat down at the back of the bus next to Kibum.
“What’s so funny?” Kibum asked, looking at Maria with his eyebrows knitted together.
“Nothing…” Maria smiled and laughed when she saw Kibum's expression.
“Hmm…” Kibum sat back before taking out his phone, “you said that you haven’t seen our teaser photos, right?”
“I haven’t… yet.” Maria blushed as Kibum shoved his phone into Maria’s face.
“That’s Taemin; he looks like a girl, right? That’s Minho, hmp he doesn’t really look that good in real life, most of it was photoshopped. That’s Jonghyun Hyung; he looks so attractive, neh? Not as attractive as me though. This is Jinki Hyung, you can call him Onew though, he’s always embarrassed with his body. It’s so cute! Oh and this is me. I look really hot, don’t I? I didn’t like the fans seeing too much of my body, it’s too much y for them to handle.” Maria stared at the half men on the screen.
“Wow…” She exclaimed; before Key showed her several other photos of their previous comebacks and personal photos of them. Kibum talked about his band as if he was a proud mother, his eyes shone with tears when he talked about their first award and what their fans had given them for their comeback.

“SHINee is so interesting!” Maria laughed when Kibum had finished talking about the Lucifer era. “How long has it been since your last comeback?”
“One year and a half.” Maria gasped.
“That long? Didn’t you get paid? What did you do for one year?” Kibum grinned as her patted her hair.
“Calm down! We did concerts overseas, wrote and recorded the new songs, learn all the choreography and shoot the music video. Most importantly we’ve been figuring out what we’re going to wear whilst doing promotions and performances. It’s actually been hectic but no one notices.” Kibum sighed and sat back.
“Wow, it must have been a long hiatus… if you can even call it that…” Maria smiled and nudged Kibum, “so, Kibum-shi, have you been doing anything else interesting whilst being away from the camera?” Maria pretended to hold a microphone and held it up to Kibum's face.
“Well,” Kibum started off, sitting up immediately and fixing his posture, “I’ve been doing a lot recently, there has been a new collection released in America from my favourite designer….” Kibum continued talking about the petty things he had been doing during the year and half long hiatus. Maria giggled at how excited Kibum looked when he was asked about himself, it seemed like he was very lonely.

“Your life seems very exciting, so different.” Maria stated when Kibum talked about having enough money to buy design clothes, but the label didn’t have enough money or materials to make it for him.
“True… What have you been doing lately?” Kibum laughed and asked out of politeness, honestly wanting to keep talking about himself but not wanting to scare away his only listener.
“Nothing much, there isn’t much a medical student can do whilst working.” Maria giggled and sat back, “I want to go out and party though, not with my friends, I want to meet new people and have a good time.” Maria confessed and blushed as she saw Kibum’s grin.
“How about we go this weekend? I know a great place! I’ve got lots of friends for you to meet! I can’t wait to show you off!” Kibum giggled and jumped up and down in his seat.
“Whoa boy, steady on… Do what?!” Maria stared at him with wide eyes, shocked at what he had just said. “Are all your friends… like you?”
“Like me? What am I like? Crazy? I guess so…” Kibum pouted as he thought about his friends.
“No, I mean... celebrities.” Maria whispered the last word even though there was no one in the bus with them apart from the driver, who was whistling to the latest girl groups songs.
“Oh! Not all of them, some of them are people that I’ve met at fashion shows, some at parties; I think I met Dong Joo at the toilets at the Paris or Seoul Gucci fashion show…” Kibum trailed off and grinned at Maria.
“I hope your friends aren’t as weird as you!” Maria stuck her tongue out and giggled as Kibum scoffed and rolled his eyes.
“I’m not weird, and neither are my friends.” Kibum pouted.
“Are you sure about that?” Maria giggled and poked him, “my stop is here, I’ll see you tomorrow and we can talk about this weekend!”
“Yeah sure! Don’t forget to get something good to wear, how about Saturday night?” Kibum yelled as Maria got out her phone and paid for the journey.
“Saturday night sounds good; we’ll talk about it tomorrow!” Maria laughed and got off the bus, waving at the figure behind the glass before walking back to her apartment.

As Maria walked into her apartment she noticed the letter behind the door, she bent down and picked up the heavy letter. She walked into her kitchen and drank some water before opening the letter and reading it;

Dear Maria,

Sorry we haven’t been in contact for so long; your father and I have decided to go back to England to see your sister. We will go to Spain before coming back to South Korea, don’t worry; we will send you money whilst we are gone. This month we have sent you some extra because we have seen your bank balance, it seems like you have spent more than we thought you would. No worries though, Mummy and Daddy will just give you more!
Honey, how about going on a blind date? You must be alone at the moment, how about calling me soon so we can find a man for you for when I get back? I can’t wait to see you soon darling!
Mummy and Daddy

P.S. Eat well, don’t gain weight! I’ve sent some clothes from the recent fashion show I went to, how nice were they to have given us some of their collection? Daddy was very happy when he heard what they had given to his precious eldest daughter!

Maria sighed and walked to her bedroom, putting the check and letter into the drawer under her bed. She hadn’t even paid any of the previous checks into her bank account; she stored them under her bed for the future. She preferred to use the money that she earned to pay for her rent and food, her parents, however, paid for her university.

Maria, laid down in her bed before taking off all her clothes and sliding under the duvet. She was too tired to even turn the lights off, never mind go to the shower like she did every night. Maria closed her eyes and thought about Kim Kibum, I wonder if I can wear some of the clothes Mum sent me on Saturday… I can’t embarrass Kibum, I need to dress up and look the best I can…
Maria sighed and turned over, I wonder if his friends will like me… she shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, it’s not like we’re dating! Why do I need to be so worked up about meeting his friends? I’m having stupid thought again… no wonder he thinks I’m a nut case. Maria sighed again before changing her position and drifting off to sleep.

-------------

I was meant to post this yesterday but I forgot because I was too drunk -_-
I will update soon! :D 

Thanks to ---- || RED BALLOON GRAPHIC SHOP ft. DB5K || --- for the awesome poster!