Quick visit to the hospital

Life is like a train ride

 

 

Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul , Friday Feburary 3rd 2012

8:30am

“Aish, how could I oversleep? I have to work for a whole day today…”
Maria grabbed an apple before putting her shoes on and running out of her apartment, she ran down the stairs to get to the first floor and ran out of her apartment building. Luckily, the bus had just pulled up at the bus stop, which was right outside her apartment. Maria run onto the bus, taking out her phone and paying for her daily bus journey before walking as calmly as she could to the back of the bus. She grinned and fixed her hair before turning to her right side and looking at the man next to her.
“He-“ Maria stopped talking and sighed softly, next to her was a sleeping Kim Kibum. She poked him and muttered to herself. “You poo-poo, wake up! You promised we could talk about the party tomorrow…” Maria sat back and thought about ways to wake him up; I could wake him up by whispering in his ear… I could sit on his lap and call him Yeobo… I can pretend to be his Grandmother… Maria giggled at all the possibilities; I could pretend to hijack the bus… I could pretend to steal his wallet and walk off the bus… Marias giggles turned into hysterical laughter.

“What are you laughing about? You absolute lunatic…” Maria gasped and stared at Kibum waking up.
“You’re so freaking loud, who are you trying to freaking wake up? Ughh” Kibum moaned and held his stomach.
“Are you okay?” Maria looked at him, putting your hand on his back.
“No, I’m not. Lee freaking Jinki gave me a virus and I think I’m dying. I’ve been throwing up all night whilst looking after the other members. I’m going to die~” Kibum moaned and stamped his feet on the ground.
“You didn’t think of buying any medicine?” Maria sighed and looked out of the bus window; she saw that there were only two more stops left till you both reached your destination. “We’ll get at our stop in a few minutes, I’ll go buy you some medicine and you’ll be perfectly fine in a couple of hours.”
“I can’t wait for a couple of hours; I have a show to rehearse for NOW!” Kibum wailed, his face scrunched up with pain.
“Tell me where it hurts…” Maria sighed and stood up; placing her hands on Kibum shoulders to keep her steady in the moving bus. Kibum panted and pointed to the right side of his stomach.
“My whole stomach hurt yesterday…” Kibum panted heavily, “I feel dizzy and sick as well…” Maria stood up and shook her head.
“When was the last time you’ve eaten?”
“Wednesday lunch, I don’t feel like eat- ughh” Kibum heaved and covered his mouth. Maria sighed and leaned over him, pushing him back and then massaging his stomach.
“When my poking becomes the most painful, tell me.” Maria ordered, Kibum nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. He was in too much pain to bother telling Maria not to order him.
“Ahh, there!” Kibum yelled, a few tear escaping from his closed eyes.
“Is everything alright there?” The bus driver pulled up at a bus stop and looked back towards you.
“Ahjussi, where is the closest hospital?” You turned around and asked the bus driver.
“It’s not far; if you get out of the next stop you should be a five minute walk from it.” Maria nodded and bent down to speak to Kibum.

“We’ll be going to the hospital, it seems like you’ve got to remove your appendix. It’s a good thing you haven’t eaten for a couple of days, it means the operation should be in a couple more days.” Maria smiled gently and helped Kibum get up. “Pass me your phone.” Kibum agreed and passed his phone, Maria took it and swiped it onto the paying device before taking her own phone out of her pocket and paying for the hectic bus journey. They both stepped off the bus, Kibum immediately cried out as soon as his feet touched the concrete- the bus drove off, leaving the two young adults on the side of the road.

“Ugh, I-I can’t walk…” Kibum groaned and bent down in pain, his face was twisted in pain, his hands were holding his stomach. “I feel faint.” Maria sighed and helped him up, she put one arm around him and lifted his left arm so that it was around her shoulder.
“It’s a five minute walk, you’ll survive!” She yelled, Kibum's groans almost drowning her voice out. Several people on their way to work looked at the crazy looking couple, nobody stopped though- it was almost 9am and most people had to be at work. Maria swore under her breath before dragging Kibum along the main street, he wasn’t as heavy as most, if not all, men but to Maria he was a giant. His height made it difficult for Maria to pull him along to the hospital and she was all too glad to walk into the hospital where the doctors and nurses could take care of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long, I've been busy reading all the fanfics on AFF studying.

I'll try and update more often! <3