We meet again

Life is like a train ride

 

Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul , Feburary 2st 2012

“Aish!” Maria swore as she got on the bus, “ahjushi, couldn’t you come a bit earlier? I have to get to work sooner!” Maria scolded the bus driver as she tapped her phone onto the small, circular metal surface under the driver’s window.

“Sorry! This young man was being mobbed by girls when he got on the bus, I had to ask everybody to leave if they were going to bombard him with questions and take photos of him. It distracts my driving, you know?” The old bus driver smiled apologetically at Maria before he started to drive away from the bus stop.

Maria sighed as she walked to the back of the bus, only to see the same man she had seen yesterday as she was going home. The young man was wearing white skinny jeans, a black jumper and a black cap. He looked up as he heard Maria walking towards him and patted the seat next to him, Maria smiled and sat.

“Do you want my autograph?” He asked sweetly, taking out a small purple note book and pen out of his back pocket.

“Why, is it worth something? Are you famous?” Maria asked him, looking at the notebook with curiosity. The man next to her let out a gasp.

“You don’t know who I am?” He lifted the notebook and started fanning himself dramatically, pretending to faint. Maria giggled at his actions and poked him.

“Aigoo, stop pretending to be famous- it’s not going to work. I’m not interested!” Maria joked and turned her head to the left, so all that the man could see was the back of her head.

“You don’t know Kim Kibum?” The man asked, grabbing onto her arm and turning her around.

“Yeah I do, that Super Junior guy.” Maria rolled her eyes, “it’s all the girls talk about at the shop, they watch too many dramas.”

“No! Not him, I mean me. Kim Kibum from SHINee… You don’t know SHINee?!” Kim Kibum stopped fanning himself and looked shocked as Maria shook her head.

“I’ve heard the girls squeal about their abs before lectures, I haven’t actually seen them though. I’m too busy studying and working.” Maria explained as she leaned back into the chair. “You’re in SHINee? Is that why you’re being mobbed every time you come onto the bus?”

“Yeah, it .” Key leaned down and rested his chin on his hand whilst putting his elbow on his knee.

“Why are you even on the bus? If you’re that famous you should get a car… or a chauffeur.” Maria chuckled as she saw Kibum’s childish frown.

“I’m being punished.” Kibum sighed before continuing, “The other members said I nagged too much about the car being loud and them talking too much in the car. So they decided to ban me from using the car, they know I hate public transport! Oh and they also fart during long journeys to work, do you know how gross that is? I can never get the smell off my clothes, and that stupid Jonghyun farts into his hands and then opens his hand right in my face. It’s disgusting and immature.” Kibum complained as Maria just stared at him. The man had suddenly got excited whilst criticising the other member of SHINee, he started moving his arms around and kicking the chair as he grumbled about how disgusting the other boys acted.

Maria stared at him for a long minute after he had stopped whining. She shook her head before laughing loudly at the scene that just happened in front of her; Kibum looked at her laughing her head off before chuckling at what he had just done.

“You’re- you’re so funny!” Maria yelled as she grabbed her sides and carried on laughing. Kibum lifted his legs and started kicking the air as he laughed.

“I don’t even know why I’m laughing,” Kibum confessed.

After calming down a bit, they started talking about SHINee. Kibum explained the music, the concepts of each comeback and each member. Maria listened carefully, making a mental not to listen to some of their songs on YouTube when she got home. Maria asked several questions about concerts and tours, which Kibum happily answered. Whenever Kibum would whinge about something, Maria would giggle and tell him how to get revenge or how to fix the problem.

When they reached their stop, both young adults stood up and got out their phones to pay for the journey. After stepping outside Kibum covered the top half of his face with the cap he was wearing.

“I’ll guess I’ll see you after work.” Kibum smiled, Maria stared at his lips before replying.

“uhh, yeah. I’ll see you then” Maria smiled sweetly as she walked towards the DKNY store, laughing as she tried to push open a pull door. She heard a chuckle from behind her before walking into the store to go to work.

Whilst sorting out the racks of clothes, Maria was lost in thought- she was fantasizing about Kim Kibum’s lips. She imagined him laughing and his lips whilst talking to her. No, Maria fought with herself, that’s dirty, you’ve only known him for a day and you’re already thinking about kissing his lips. Maria shook her head before collecting her thoughts and concentrating of sorting out the racks of clothing.

He is quite hot though.  Maria fought back with the other voice in her head, before giggling and getting back to work.

----------------------

Yay! It's hard to write a fic that's not ty :P I'm so used to ty fics... oh dear. 

I'll update soon! :)