It isn't working

Because I'm Loving You [Girl Group One-Shots]

 

 

 

Taeyeon paced in the empty alley behind the restaurant. She was stalling, or preemptively stalling as she was still early. Her heart was aching at the though of what she was planning to do inside. 


 

Taeyeon aggressively pressed her thumb to the screen, ending the call. She strode ever closer to her destination. With each step she took, she wanted to turn around and runaway, but no, her mind was resolute, it must be today. She needn't put this off longer. Her heart ached as she came into sight of the restaurant.

 

 

Jessica dropped her phone into her bag and stepped lightly out of the taxi, handing her fare off to the driver. She stood at the curb gazing at the moniker before her, caring not for the white painted letters, but asking it how she'd agreed to be here tonight.

 

 

Taeyeon checked her reservation, two for dinner at eight, everything was all go, she'd even asked to check the table they'd be at. She excused herself, for fresh air she'd said. Slipping in to the alley behind the restaurant she paced and wing her hands, stalling, no not stalling she was still early.

 

 

Jessica's eyes adjusted to the dimmer lighting of the restaurant as she gave the host the name of her reservation, it seemed she arrived first. Guided to her table, she sat, absentmindedly smoothing nonexistent wrinkles from her skirt, adjusting the placement of her hair just so, trying to keep her mind of the thing she'd been lying to herself about for what seemed to be the longest time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Stand alone. Ages old. I don't even know why I'm posting tonight.