Ice Ice Baby

Because I'm Loving You [Girl Group One-Shots]

A/N- I released this before here on AFF and deleted it, but people are subscribing and not requesting, so I think maybe you're scared of how bad I write? I'm gonna post a few of my past works from this and my SSF and LJ accounts, if you've read them before I assure you that I wrote them.

And now, ON WITH THE FIC!

--

 

"KIM!!!!!!!!!!!HYO!!!!!!!!!! YEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunny screamed as she was chasing the girl around the backyard. Such behavior was quite unbecoming of a twenty-something but she didn't care, Hyoyeon had dropped an ice cube so perfectly that it slid down Sunny's bare chest and settled nicely between her bosoms inside of her shirt. Soonkyu only had eyes for vengeance against the blonde troublemaker.

 

Witnessing the whole debacle Sooyoung couldn't resist joining in on the fun, so she'd gracefully stuck her leg out right before Hyoyeon was to pass in front of her, flopping the girl.

 

Soonkyu blinded by her intense rage was slow to react to her fallen foe and landed square on top of her. Smooshing her body into the soft grass.

 

"Ugh, CHOI SOO YOUNG YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!" Hyoyeon shouted out as Soonkyu was enacting her revenge by sitting on the girl while mercilessly tickling her.

 

"Never disturb me while I am cooking on the barbecue, Hyoyeon. Never."

 

Soonkyu got off and merrily skipped back to her position on the patio.

 

Hyoyeon was recovering form the vicious tickle attack, catching her breath and fixing her clothing. She pushed her self up and dusted he hands off on her khaki shorts.

 

Taeyeon was in the kitchen wearing a delightfully cute apron with  red checks and a little chicken embroidered on the pocket. She was standing on a stool trying to reach the sugar pot so that she could sweeten the overly tart lemonade she'd been preparing. Normally, she'd get specific someone, just a little taller than her, to grab it for her but her precious Jessica was in the sitting room refusing to participate in the picnic because it was too hot for her delicate constitution. 

 

Teetering on the stool her fingers were able to feel the ceramic pot, and she began to pull at it. Little did she know that Sooyoung was about to quickly shuffle past accidentally kicking the stool with her foot. 

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon saw her life flash before her eyes, she'd just grabbed the pot of sugar, and it was falling towards her face as the rest of her was falling to the ground. 

 

Her bum hit the ground hard only to be proceeded by her head, and the pot of sugar missed her face by mere millimeters, but shards of the pot and sugar shot out over her.

 

Upon hearing the great calamity, the princess herself was moved to see what was amiss in her kitchen. From where she stood at the doorway she could only make out Taeyeon's two short legs sticking out beyond the counter and Sooyoung's horrified face staring down.

 

Always one to jump to her first conclusion, she'd assumed Sooyoung had killed Taeyeon. Her hands clenched into fists and an anger and rage was filling every pore of her body, she was practically, oozing with an incomparable wrath.

 

She stepped gingerly around the body and thew a hearty punch to Sooyoung's gut, but just as she did, Taeyeon stirred on the floor.

 

"Oh my, baby!" Jessica cooed out as though she had not been a living demon a fraction of a second before.

 

She suddenly knelt careful to brush away ceramic shards, and she lifted her lover's head gently blowing the debris off of her child-like face, running her fingers lightly to pull crumbles out of the crevices of her face. 

 

Taeyeon groaned, her body really hurt, she sighed in relief though, knowing the pot had, although narrowly, missed her head.

 

After asseing the woman was conscious Jessica took to examining her whole body for scratches, cuts or bruises. Upon finding none she grabbed Taeyeon in a fearfully tight embrace.

 

The bodies rocked gently, "Never scare me like that again" Jessica pleaded helplessly, "For a moment there I thought you were gone." She sobbed lightly.

 

And as if the world had started spinning backwards their roles were switched and Taeyeon was comforting her princess, "Shh, no worries love, I'm still here. I'm fine, everything's fine."

 

Reassured by Taeyeon's words Jessica helped them both up, and shot a glare at Sooyoung, who knew she had it coming and began to run out of the room.

 

 

From the patio Soonkyu looked on at the whole debacle, she shook her head chuckled to herself, as she dipped her brush into the sauce on the chicken, "This is why you don't drop ice cubes down people's shirts."