I've Got You

Because I'm Loving You [Girl Group One-Shots]

 

"I've got you baby girl,"

 

Jessica whispered again as she held Soyeon in her arms. Soyeon'd long fallen asleep, but Jessica held on to her still rocking. It might have seemed that she was comforting Soyeon, but in truth she was she was breaking on the inside too. 

 

Soyeon had despite all her reservations, confessed her heart to one of her best friends. It may well have been the single worst decision she'd ever made. Not only was she rejected, called out and humiliated and she most definitely broke Jessica's heart. 

 

Soyeon didn't know about that last effect, but right now she just wanted to submit herself to the warmth that Jessica was offering her because couldn't think of anyone she'd rather have comforting her right now. Feeling safe and warm her sleeping figure snuggled in closer to Jessica.

 

Jessica was trying her best not to break down at the moment, but she was tired and Soyeon was sleeping so she just let the sobs quietly overtake her, but soon sleep finally caught her.

 

In the early hours of the morning, before the sun began to shine, Jessica had woken from her sleep finding Soyeon still there, still pressed close against her bosom. She gave herself the moment, a moment where Soyeon was hers, right there in her arms, she looked down at the tear stained face overcome with bittersweet feelings, it hurt her that Soyeon had had her heart broken but, but she was praying for a chance to try and help her put it back together and try to win it over at the same time. 

 

Her fingers graced over the cheek of the elder a small smile playing at Jessica's lips, she brushed her thumb over the slumbering girl's lips pulling her hand away as Soyeon stirred, nestling her head lower against Jessica's ribs.

 

A long breath left Jessica, and it was as if she'd breathed in reality. The sun was going to come up, Soyeon would leave. She'd go back to her world without Jessica, where she'd find happiness and new loves and only be back again when she needed to let something out, some heartbreak or hurt. Jessica hated herself for always opening her arms to the girl when she'd get so hurt herself each time.

 

Soyeon knew no matter how she steeled herself any walls she put up, would instantly collapse when she saw Soyeon's distressed face at her door. Even if there was no one there for her she'd always bet there for Soyeon.

 

 

"I love you, you're the one." She mouthed as she succumbed to the warm feeling of Soyeon cling to her and drifted back to sleep.

 

A/N-- this as the title and the only 'speech' parts indicate is inspired by a verse of brave  brothers' ulgoshipda marya, or I want to cry.  started this ages ago but i never found the right pair for it, but tonight i was readling it and soyeon/sooyeon made sense, for ease of reading i made sure to use jessica's anglo name. 

 

it's short and kind of open i wanted you to get your own feeling for how things are between them. (not proofed yet so sorry)