Animal

Because I'm Loving You [Girl Group One-Shots]

 

"Hey babe," Taeyeon said as she leaned across the table to smooch Jessica on the lips in greeting. 

 

Jessica smiled widely at the gesture, thinking in her twelve year old brain that dating your best friend who also seemed like the perfect girlfriend was the best idea in the world. Krystal cringed on the inside, she sipped some milkshake from her straw pretending to be in to the magazine she was skimming.

 

Honestly, Jessica had no way of knowing that she was ruining this Milkshake Monday for her sister, it was there parents' idea to help Krystal feel included with Jessica and Taeyeon after they'd ascended to Junior High while Krystal still rutted around in middle school, their parents gave all three of the girls money to buy milkshake at the ice-cream parlor that was equidistant form the middle and junior high schools.

 

Jessica was just having that 7th grade bliss of being in a relationship, having someone to scribble on notes about and squeal about in her room when she remembered the cheesy things that Taeyeon had done for her that day. It's grossly cliche how Jessica made it all happen, she wrote a note in her in her 3rd period study hall, outlining the benefits of them actually dating, with the obligatory check boxes drawn in various colored gel pen.

 

Taeyeon was skeptical at first, she'd seen all those movies where best friends started to date and everything went to a mess, even if they stayed together in the end she didn't know if what she and had was strong enough. She'd taken the note over the weekend and not called Jessica once.

 

The weekend stretched like an eternity for Jessica, she was a moody wreck, Krystal swore she'd heard Avril Lavigne coming from under the door of their shared bathroom multiple times that weekend, and that an entire box of ice-cream had disappeared from the freezer.

 

Taeyeon too, had sought comfort for her mixed up heart in frozen treats, her family's freezer had been stocked with fudge pops, she liked Jessica a lot and they were practically inseparable since they were six. And in the most unglamorous of ways, she shrugged her shoulders and thought "Why not?" before she threw herself in the the first of many cheesy schemes to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- it's very briefly put but this was meant to be a long krystae. since i put that taengsic i remembered this one too.