Friday Nights with the Girls

Because I'm Loving You [Girl Group One-Shots]

Hey guys--- my laptop froze and and i had to reboot it, it ate my school assignment and my first 1000 words for the gyulfany--- but i found this on the hdd so here's an old fic of mine but it's something to read right?

gyulfany by the end of the week.

oh and also... you guys are dropping pairs in the comments and that's fine but any tiny thing to help me pick a plot would be great... like idk.. IU holds a spoon at one point. lol literally any tiny thing helps me.

 

and now, i present you with my otps- yoonsic, soori and taeny---


 

 For some reason all the drinks were going down easy, all six girls were red in the face and speaking loudly and quite animatedly. It was a Friday evening; four of them had spent the week toiling away at jobs that they hoped would lead them to their ultimate career goals. As for the other two, well one had landed her dream job, and the other was still hitting the books (and quite hard too) to get herself set up with a nice law degree. 

“Tiffany, I don’t know how you do it, all the assignments, the research, all that, really it’s impressive, I’d have never been able to stick to it.” Sooyoung shouted, the alcohol causing her to voice that thought aloud.

Tiffany appreciated the complement, but honestly she was impressed that Sooyoung at her first interview had landed a junior spot in the accounting firm that she’d had her heart set on since high school. “You can’t mean that Soo,” she said, instantly feeling insecure about whether any firm would hire her let alone her dream firm.

Despite the inebriations that the liquor was having on Taeyeon’s co-ordination and motor skills she could still sense tiffany’s doubts and tried to reach her arm around Tiffany, however once she realized that she wasn’t being any way close to successful she settled for patting her thigh. 

Tiffany looked up eyes meeting with hers capturing all the reassurance that Taeyeon was giving her. Tiffany feeling suddenly shy looked away and caught Sooyoung and Yuri, at the end of taking a couple shot seeming to enjoy themselves just a tad bit more than was publicly acceptable. Timidity getting to her again she looked back at Taeyeon who seemed absolutely mesmerized by what was unfolding across the table.

She needed to act, so she kicked hard across the table, foot pressing hard against Yuri’s shin, sending Yuri in to a sudden spasm of pain. Sooyoung glared at Tiffany realizing she had put a stop to her fun. But the one whose attention she’d meant to gain was still staring at the now empty space across the table, it was nothing that a little graze of the thigh couldn’t draw Taeyeon from.

It always worked out this way though, since they’d gotten together as a makeshift family when they’d all moved to the same hasuk before their first year of university. They’d get together when ever they were all free, indulge in some generous amounts alcohol, and start complementing each other masking the personal pity parties each of them were entertaining in their minds.

Yoona and Jessica were generally the first to get sleepy and tonight proved to be no exception as the pair were dozing against each other. Yuri, perhaps the most tolerant (at least in the sense of alcohol) shook her head slowly, the two would never make it back to their apartment alone, so it would seem that she’d ever so graciously lend them her couch for the remainder of then night, and knowing Jessica, probably well in to the morning as well.
She looked to her immediate right and saw that Sooyoung was probably about done for the night. 

“Tiffany, what do you say we haul these girls out of here and call it a night? We’re still supposed to cook lunch at your place tomorrow and it would be nice if Sica were awake by then.” She chuckled out the last part, just as Tiffany was nodding forming her face in to one of her more brilliant smiles.

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon out of the booth seat they were seated trying not to push too hard so that that woman would fall over the other way. Luckily this was something she was most familiar with due to Taeyeon’s consistent reactions to being drunk. 

On the other end of the booth Yuri was explaining to Sooyoung that they were leaving now, “Baby, I’m not done yet!” she whined, reaching for whoever’s unfinished drink and knocking it back in one fluid shot.

“I know you’re not, we have more drinks and food at home,” Yuri offered in a coercive effort.

“Well, okay then.” Sooyoung smiled, agreeing whole-heartedly once she believed that her party was merely being relocated not put to an end. 

Taeyeon really hadn’t needed to be persuaded as much and was already on wobbling on her way to collect their coats.

Both Tiffany and Yuri remained at the table fists resting on their hips, Taeyeon and Sooyoung had been breezy compared to what they were about to face: one unintentionally violent drunk, and one generally disagreeable drunk, both passed out and sleeping comfortably opposite the two.

As if in some grand choreographed event, Yuri and Tiffany suddenly turned to face each other each hearing nonexistent battle music in their ears waving on hand in the air three times before stopping forming it into one of three shapes.
“Damn!” Yuri cursed, kicking herself for having chose paper against Tiffany’s scissors. She’d be the one to extricate Jessica from the booth. 

Carefully considering her odds she decided that attempting to move the sleeping woman without waking her was the best plan of action. Crawling around and grabbing her by the shoulders she dragged then unconscious woman from her spot nestled against Yoona, whom Tiffany had decided would be easiest to deal with while she was awake.

Taeyeon was trudging back with their jackets when Yuri was heaving Jessica’s deadweight on to her back, “How come you never carry meeeee, Yuri?” Sooyoung whined wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck nearly causing Jessica to slide on to the floor.

“I have but you were too drunk to remember.” Yuri lied, she’d never once carried Sooyoung like this, not because she didn’t want to, simply because Sooyoung could always at least stumble out of bars and clubs. Hoping to take advantage of Sooyoung’s alcohol induced blackouts. 

“LOOK AT YURI, SHE’S SO KIND CARRYING MY GIRLFRIEND AROUND LIKE THAT.” Yoona yelled out pointing wildly at her friend, nearly toppling Taeyeon over. Tiffany pulled back Yoona’s rouge arm and took the coats from Taeyeon, who was putting more effort and attention into standing up than what was going on around her.

\\\

Dusting off nonexistent dust from her hands Yuri stood proud that she sent Taeyeon and Tiffany off in their own cab back to their place, Sooyoung was lying peacefully on their bed and Yoona and Jessica were sprawled out on her oversized couch. She reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, setting her mind on a hot shower.

All cleaned up and ready to sleep she crawled next to Sooyoung under the blanket and cuddled in close trying to rid herself of that after shower chill. She snuggled in close, but was suddenly hit with the smell of Sooyoung, and wiggled back to her side of the bed a bit cooler and an awful lot cleaner. She closed her eyes willing herself to sleep, into the strange world of whatever alcohol induced dreams her brain would subject her to for the next few hours, and drifted off.