Friends and Introductions

This Can't be Jealousy

Yoseob POV

I can see that Hyuseung and Kikwang are getting annoyed but i just can't stop gushing about my date with Junhyung last night. It's been almost three whole weeks since we started going out and i am head over heels in love. We go on dates all the time and he's just so amazing and gentelmanly and....

"Can you believe he walked me all the way home?! From the restaurant? Holding my hand?" Kikwang rolls his eyes and Hyunseung makes a 'can you believe this guy?' face. Kikwang and Hyunseung have to go to dance practice soon so we'r just lounging in the University cafeterea. Hyunseung yawns and stretches against Kikwang, nuzzling his face into his neck. I giggle at the sight. For a really long time i thought that Kiki and Hyunseung were dating secretly. Actually, a lot of people think they're dating. I eventually figured out that all their careless skinship doesn't mean anything and keep telling me that they're creating some serious misunderstanding with all that touching but they just laugh it off. The two best dancers in the School, and one of the most popular (fake) couples. It's pretty cute, actually...... But not as cute as me and Junnie! I giggle and Kikwang groans.

"If you're so obsessed with your Junnie, than go hang out with him!!"

"I can't he's at voice training right now." Hyunseung looks a little hurt.

"He wasn't being serious pabo. At least now we know who you like the best." Oops. Kikwang sniffles and pulls Hyunseung closer. Mega Oops.

"Guys! That's not true! I'm excited that i finally have Junhyung, that's all! You guys are my best friends!" Hyuseung rolls his eyes and Kikwang gives me a questioning look. I've got to do better than that....

"I know! I'll ask Junhyung, and we can all go out together this weekend!!"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah! Me and you guys and him and his friends!" They look at eachother and back at me.

"Somehow that makes it sound like the dating parents who want the future step children to meet..." says Hyunseung and Kikwang bursts into laughter and grabs his arm.

"That's exactly what i was thinking!! hahaha ok. You talk to your boyfriend, umma! We'll see you later." He pulls on Hyunseung's arm and they both stand to leave. I stand up to and am about to walk away when They both turn to shout, "Don't expect us to call him Appa!" and run away laughing. Those kids!

Junhyung POV

"We can go on Saturday," Yoseob is saying. "I only have one class and it's in the morning, and Kikwang and Hyunseung have no classes this weekend." Lee Kikwang and Jang Hyunseung, the stars of the dance department. I've never actually met either of them, but i've heard plenty, including that they're gay for eachother. Wait.... Yoseob likes me, a guy, so he's gay too right? So are they all gay? So, like, a little gay trio?Do they only hang out with gay people?

"...Kareoke?" I blink.

"Sorry what?" He pouts. how cute.

"Junnie pay attention! I said, what do you think about Kareoke?" I would usually say yes, but i don't think we all know each other well enough to really let loose and have fun at kareoke.

"That sounds fun, babe, but why don't we all go to a party together?" Aww he blushed when i said babe.

"Ummm a party?"

"Yeah, Gayoon is throwing a party and she invited me and my friends. I'm sure she won't mind if we bring dates." He blushes again. This kid is really too amusing. 

"Okay, that sounds good. And Kikwang was actually invited to that party too, so it should be totally fine. I'll see you later." He reaches up to give me a peck on the lips and is about to pull away when i wrap my hands around the small of his back and press him against me, and biting at his lips. He gasps in surprise and i take the opportunity to slip my tounge in. We've been dating for three weeks already but the kid's a total prude. I barely get any action. He graons as i run my tounge against the roof of his mouth and squeeze his simoltaniously. I run my hand down the back of his thigh, than back up to massage his . His arms wind up behind my neck and he moans against my mouth. I push my thigh between his legs and smirk. He's hard. I push him up against the walls of the empty studio, nuzzling and biting his neck. I reach down a hand and start rubbing through his jeans, up and down his collar bone.

"J-junnie wai-hah" His voice drifts off in a gasp as i lightly squeeze . You're not running away from me bunny. I'm finally gonna...

"Junhyung are you still in here?" I hear TOP's voice call out. . I quickly pull away from Yoseob and he immediately covers his face.

"Junhyung i left m- HEY!!! Don't bully other students!!" He approaches Yoseob. "Hey are you okay? Why don't you go to the nurse and leave this guy to me." Yoseob says nothing and rushes out of the room. I glare at TOP totally irritated. When am i going to get my action from this relationship?

"Jeez, how many times have i told you not to resort to violence!"

"I wasn't, Hyung, he was inviting me to a party for 's sake." TOP looks at me.

"Than why was he so upset?"

"Maybe he was embaressed? I'm pretty popular you know," I say smirking.

"This arrogant little... Watch the way you talk to your seonsang-nim!!" I laugh as he reaches out to ruffle my hair with both hands. TOP is my rapping coach, and i'm pretty attatched to him. But i'm still pissed he interupted me with Yoseob. Oh well. Saturday and the party are only two days away, and with any luck, we can have a little slumber party of our own. 

Kikwang POV

"Do i look okay?" Hyunseung turns this way and that in front of the mirror, playing with his necklace and leaning in to check his eyeliner. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close. 

"No.... You look spectacular." He smiles at me in the mirror and reaches up to stroaky my face.

"Okay, you guys can't act like that tonight." Yoseob is making a face, watching us from the doorway. Hyunseung turns to face me, grabs my shirt and wraps one leg around my hips.

"Act like what?" he says in a y, husky voice. Yoseob rolls his eyes and shakes his head. 

"Whatever! Are you guys ready?" Hyunseung strikes a pose.

"Always." Geez, this guy..... Junhyung and his friends are supposed to be at the apartment soon. We all live together, and the rent is really good because we all pay. I look at the watch and turn to the other two. 

"I think i'm goign to take a shower."

"What!! Kwangie!! Are you kidding, they're going to be here soon!! Besides you said you didn't need to shower!"

"I know, i know! But I've been sweating, and i was cooking so i smell bad! i'll be quick, i promise!" Before either of them can argue further i rush into the shower.

Junhyung POV

Dongwoon is fixing his clothes nervously in the elavator. "I can't believe we'r going to meet Kikwang-shi! Wow, this is so cool. Have you ever seen him dance? Oh, gosh, do i look ok?" Doojon and i exchange looks. 

"Listen, Dongwoon, i know this is going ot hurt you but...." I put a hand on his shoulder, "Kikwang already has a boyfriend." He snorts and slap my hand away.

"Shut up!! I just really admire him!" Dongwoon is in the musical department, he plays the piano. He played background for a dance performance once and became a total fan of Kikwang. The doors ding and open and i look down at the little paper in my hand, checking the room number. 204. I knock on the door twice and Yoseob opens the door smiling. Wow, he really is pretty. He's wearing eyeliner and i can totally see him as a girls. I lean forward and peck him on the cheek as we walk into the building. 

"Yoseob, these are my friends, Yoon Doojoon and Son Dongwoon. Dongwoon's in the music department and Doojoon is a singer like us." Yoseob smiles at both of them and they exchange bows. A really pretty boy with honey colored hair walks into the room with a tray. 

"Does anyone want tea?" He says offering the tray. "I'm Jang Hyunseung. Kikwang is taking a shower, so we might have to wait a while. Sorry." We smile at him and take the cups from the tray.

"No problem, it's always better to be late then early to a party," i say, sitting on the couch next to Yoseob. We'r all talking and Dongwoon and Doojoon are really getting along with Hyunseung when i hear a door open and i turn around. 

"Hyunseung did you take my.... Oh, hello. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, i'm almost done." My heart squeezes, my breath stops, and my mind goes blank.

There is a shirtless and wet god standing in front of me.