Dating

This Can't be Jealousy

Kikwang POV

Step forward, swing arm. First beat. Jump, roll. Third beat. Slide forward. Hear it comes. Fifth beat. Spin, stomp, back flip. Sixth beat. I hit the ground. . I rip the I-pod out of the player and grab a towel, viciously rubbing the sweat off my face. I keep missing the beat.

"You're really going to break your i-pod that way." Yoseob is leaning against the mirrors, watching me practice. He finished his singing classes earlier than usual today. I sigh and sit down, leaning my head on his shoulder. His voice softens.

"Don't stress so much. You'll get it. You always do, Mr. Number One In The Dance Department!" I smile as i feel him squeeze my shoulder reassuringly. It's quiet and i figure now is as good a time as any to ask.

"So? How did it go last night?" I can feel his body stiffen at the suddeness of my question.

"What do you mean?" Playing dumb huh? Sigh, but i guess i knew this would happen. He's been acting quiet all day. I hope he wasn't too crushed. It's hard to tell with Yoseob, he always hides his feelings. I keep playing along.

"Your confession to Junhyung. What happened?" He slowly pulls away to face me but he won't look into my eyes. He sniffs a little.

"Kiki.... I-I...... I'm totally pulling your leg!!! He said yes!" WHAT????!!!!! "He said that he's always liked and admired my singing and that he really wants to go out with me!!! He even..." Yoseob suddenly turned burning red and looked around the empty studio furtively. He leans and so that his lips are practcally touching my ear. "He kissed me." I stare at him dumbly as he grins at me, waiting for a response. When i continue to blink stupidly, his smile falls. 

"Kiki.... are you mad?" I suddenly snap out of it.

"No! No, no, no!! Seobie, i'm really happy for you! I know you really liked him, and i'm so happy that he feels the same! im just a little bit surprised..."

He looks down again smiling softly. 

"Me too. I mean, he's so popular, so many people have confessed to him. He could have anyone in the school.... And he chose me...." His smile grows wider, making me smile too and i lean forward to hug him.

"I think this calls for a celabration cake!!! I'll call Hyunseung" Yoseob immediately cheers and Jumps up, skipping out of the room.

So i admit, i have a small crush on Junhyung. But it's not like Yoseob who really does like him. I just think he's cool and goodlucking. I've never even talked to him. I smile and follow after my best friend. I really do feel happy for him.

Junhyung POV

"What?"

Doojoon lifts his hands defensevily and shrugs.

"I didn't say anything."

"No but you're thinking it. what??"

He and Dongwoon look at eachother and Doojoon sighs.

"WHAT???"

"I didn't know you liked Yoseob." I let out a deep sigh. "I kind of saw him confessing to you." Of course he did.

"It's not really surprising right? He's cute, and funny, and it's not like i really like anyone rigth now, so why not?" Dojjon runs his hand thruogh his hair and Dongwoon rolls his eyes.

"I keep telling you not to go into halfassed relationships! Didn't you learn anything with Hara?" Oh yeaaaaahhh..... Hara and i dated all three years of High school. When graduation time came and we both decided on going to this performing arts university, she sugested moving in together. I thought she was joking and laughed it off.

"Didn't think she was serious."

"You dadted for three years!"

"Yeah, it was conveniant." Doojoon opens and closes his mouth and Dongwoon pats his back reasurringly. My phone vibrates and i look to see Yoseob's name on the screen.

Hey~ <3

are you busy right now? all my classes for the day are over and i thought we could go out tonight?

I type a quick reply. 

"I'll see you later, i have a date." Doojoon shakes his head at me, giving up.

"Just don't complain to me later."

Honestly, i do feel kind of worried. Yoseob really is the cutest guy i've ever met, and i really do like being with him. But what if he really likes me? I mean, he's a guy, it can't be that serious right? That's the whole reason i accepted him when i always turn down girls confessions. Maybe....                                    

I shake the thought out of my head when i see Yoseob waiting outside the restaurant i said to meet up at. He really does look adorable in that oversized red coat. I'm just letting Doojoon's tight assed reasoning get the best of me. If he gets too attatched i'll just end it. For now, what's wrong with a little fun?