I guess this is jealousy

This Can't be Jealousy

Yoseob POV

They're trying to create misunderstandings. It's obvioulsy on porpuse. Why els would Jang Hyunseung be straddling Lee Kikwang as Kikwang feeds him small pieces of fruit? Yes, i think they know exactly what kind of rumors are going around. No one would ever believe that, as of yesterday, Hyunseung and Son Dongwoon became an official couple. Kikwang is finally acting semi-normal again. That day last week when i finally cornered him in our bathroom and asked why he was avoiding me and why he never told me about teaching a dance class, he hugged me suddenly and started apologizing over and over. I was shocked when i saw tears because Lee Kikwang isn't the type to cry in front of others. Even i, his best friend, have only seen him cry twice. Three times, now. I tried to tell him it wasn't a big deal, that i wasnt really angry, just confused. He just held on tighter and kept crying. It was wierd, but at least he's mostly better now. 

"Hyung!!!"

"Uh oh" Hyunseung says as he twists in Kikwangs lap to see Dongwoon power walking towards us, glowering at Kikwang. Junhyung and Doojoon are right behind him, and Junhyung is looking pretty pissed himself. It's hard to tell with him sometimes because he always looks kind of pissed, but he's clenching and unclenching his left hand and i know that, yup, he's super pissed. He glances over at me and smiles, but it looks forced and uncomfortable. Exactly how our relationship has been feeling lately.

"Hey." He kisses my forhead quickly.

"Hey." I flash him a bright smile. Doojoon comes up from behind Junhyung and smacks his head lightly. He looks at me and i can almost feel my smile get wider.

"Hey you. You ready?" I immediatly know what he's talking about.

"Yup! I'v got the whole song memorized and Kibum was assigned as my rap partner, so i'm confident we'r gonna be great."

"Of course you are. Junhyungs paired with Onew, but they keep having issues with the song."

"Yeah, i know i....." I trail off as i turn to look at Junhyung and notice that he's drfted off to talk to Kikwang.

Yong Junhyung and Lee Kikwang have been getting along lately.

Junhyung leans forward and flicks Kiki's head, luaghing at something he just said. Kikwang gives Junhyung's hips a playful shove. Junhyung leans forward and whispers something and for a moment, a mere second, Kikwang smiles that beautiful eyesmile and Junhyung smiles back, a smile i've never seen before. But the second ends quickly, and Kikwang's smile falters and he looks down. He gets up and pushes past Junhyung, saying something about finding Taemin to practice with. Hyunseung hesitates a moment then turns to smile at Doojoon and i, gives Dongwoon a quick kiss, and runs after Kikwang. And i try not to look at Junhyung. Try not to notice the wayhis face falls when Kikwang stands, try to ignore the way he glares after Hyunseung. Try to pretend that i have no idea what the loook on his face means.

Because i recognize it immediately.

A feeling that i've been having more and more lately.

The feeling that's beginning to weigh me down.

And as Doojoon lightly touches my shoulder and barks Junhyung's name,

And as Dongwoon looks from me, to Junhyung, to Doojoon,

I try not to think of the word 'Jealousy'.

Doojoon POV

"Don't with me, Yong Junhyung!" Dongwoon looks at me.

"Why don't you just stay the hell out of my busuiness!" Dongwoon looks at Junhyung.

"I told you, Junhyung. Im always ing telling you! What the hell, did you think that i just liked the sound of my vioce? That i was just spewing bull for fun? You never ing listen! Now what the heel are you planning to do?"

"Listen why don't you shut up? You think i like this? You think i'm having fun? I get it, okay! I ed up! Big Time! But idont know what  the hell to do now, what the hell am i supposed to say? 'actually i just started dating you cuz i had nothing better to do at the time, but now i'm totally in love with your best friend, and actually already got down with him, but that's cool right?' It's not like i'm not.." His voice suddenly cracks and he sinks down slowly, back pressed against the wall of our room. Dongwoon had backed up into a corner and looks totally lost. He keeps opening his mouth like he wants to ask what the is goign on, but thinks better of it and shuts his mouth. He looks at me and i glance at the door. He gives me a small nod and slips out, and i'm left alone with a quite Junhyung whose got his head in his hands.

"It's not like i'm not trying to fix this..." he finishes lamely, his voice tired. 

"Junhyung, you have to break up with Yoseob. This isn't fair to him, or Kikwang. It's not fair to you either." I run my hand through his hair  and down the back of his neck, giving it a small squeeze. He rubs his eyes and i notice there are drak circles under them. He sighs and turns to look into my eyes.

"I'll take him out tonight." I nod and rub little circles in the back of his neck.

"Oh, and i need to call Onew."

"Why?"

"I chnaged the song again."

Hyunseung POV

Kikwang and i are lieing on the bed together. I have my hand pressed gently against his cheek and rub my thumb back and forth under his closed eye. Another small tear escapes and i wipe it away quickly.

"Do you think i'm a bad person?"

"I know you'r not. But you did do something bad."

Just like i had predicted, as soon as i followed Kikwang away from the others, as soon as i had reached out and grabbed his arm, as soon as i had said his name, he had turned around and everything burst out. Right there. Like he was throwing up words, his entire body convusling like he was throwing up. He didn't shed tears, just words, falling so quickly out of his mouth i wasn't sure what i was hearing. If i didn't already know what was going on, i porbably would have had no idea what the hell he had said. When the words stopped, he'd just stared at me, and i'd held his hand gently and led him to the parking lot. I'd leaned over him to buckle his seat belt. I'd held his hand as we rode the elevator up to our room. And now here we are on the bed.

"But all good people do bad stuff. I wouldn't trust someone who didn't do anything bad their whole life. Actually, what you did was pretty bad. I'd say it's worse then what most people do. But, you know, not most people feel as bad as you do. And because you did something so bad now, you probably used up all your bad and won't do anything bad ever again. So, really, this can be seen in two different lights and -"

"Hyunseung, shut up." Oopsies, i don't think i was helping. I sigh deeply and pull Kikwang closer by his waist, resting my forehead against his.

"How is it that an whole like that can get two of the most beautiful people in the world to fall for him?" Kikwang smiles and opens his eyes.

"He's not so bad."

"I beg to differ." It's quiet for a moment. "Are you going to tell him?" more quiet. a nod. "Do you want me to be there." Quiet. His head shakes.

"I want it to just be us." I nod and press my lips against his forhead. 

"Okay, i-" The phone rings and i reach over to answer it.

"Hey, it's Yoseob."

"Hey what time are you coming home?" Kikwang's head snaps up and he looks at bme. The line goes silent for a moment.

"I'm going on a date with Junnie tonight so i don't know." I feel my stomach twist and turn my eyes away from kikwang. 

"Okay, text me when you know. Yeah. Yeah. Okay, have fun. bye." I hang up and look at Kikwang.

"Date" i say and the pain in his face hurts me too.

"Okay. It's fine. It can wait." 

Junhyung you bastard.

Yoseob POV

He pays the check and we stand up. I barely ate anything, so Junhyung asks the waiter if we can take the rest home. The waiter smiles and says it's not a problem. We stand up and Junhyung hands me the plastic bag with my untouched dinner inside. I didn't have the heart to tell him i don't want it. We're walking, and it's quiet, and he's not holding my hand. The plastic bag is kind of heavy. 

"Yoseob." He's stopped walking and sits down on a bench, patting the space next to him. I sit. It's quiet for a moment and he sighs deeply. the smell of food coming from the bag is starting to make me feel sick.

"Yoseob, i think that we should break up." The bag rustels on my lap.

"Why?" Another breath, What the hell, does he have asthma now or something?

"I'm in love with Kikwang." And i'm surprised. I am. Surprised that i'm not surprised. Surprised when the little voice inside my head says 'no '. But all i say out loud is

"oh." He waits for more so i say, "Since when?"

"Since the party at Gayoon's. I... When i disapeared for a while, i was with him. Upstairs.... Wer were drunk."

"I see." He looks at me. The food in the conatiner is hot and it begins to burn my knees through the plastic bag. "Is that all?" I finally look at him and he blinks, confused by my question.

"Um... Yeah but... aren't you mad?" He really is so attractive. That soft hair that falls just above his eyes, those soft pink lips that feel so warm against mine, those gorgeous brown eyes, swollen at the bottom. At look down at my plastic bag again. The smell really is making me nautious.

"Junhyung?'

"Yeah?"

*THWACK* *SPLOOSH*

The bag explodes against his face and brown sauce mixes into his hair. Shrimp falls down the fron of his white shirt, leaving reddish brown trails. He falls off the bench and onto the hard ground. Everyone walking around turns and stares, shocked. Junhyung is blinking and i can hear the people around us whispering. Sauce drips down from his hair as he sits there, shocked, and i look down at the broken bag in my hand. I shake it over his head, making sure that the last of the contents fall out, then hand him the broken bag and walk away. People are staring at me and moving out of my way. I send Hyunseung a quick text as i head for the nearest hptel. I don't think i can see Kikwang right now.

But at least i don't feel nautious anymore.

Onew POV

Jonghyun looks up at the sound of someone knocking on our door. He looks at me, eyebrows raised, but i don't know who it is either so i shrug and stand to answer the door as he puts our movie on pause. I shout in surprise and cover my nose at the smell. Junhyung's hair is stiff with something brown and crusty. His favorite white shirt is stained with orangy streaks and he smells suspiciously like shrimp. 

"Hyung, who was at the..." Jonghyun stops right behind me and stares open mouthed at Junhyung. Junhyung pushes past us into the apartment and strips off his shirt. As he pulls it over his head, a piece of shrimp falls out of his hair. He turns to face us nonchalantly.

"Hey guys. Sorry to bother you, Onew, but i re-wrote the song. Oh, and... Can i use your shower?"