Choices and Decisions

This Can't be Jealousy

Junhyung POV

I need to see KIKWANG. I need to talk to him, to figure out what the hell is going on. How he feels about what happened on Saturday. How feel about what happened on Saturday. I've had one nights tsands before, and i've cheated on people before. Did it to Hara all the time. But i've never felt like this. I can't get Kikwang out of my head. His honey colored hair, his squinty eyes and toothy smile. His voice when he says my name. The way his hands feel against my skin. I keep reliving that night, and wondering what would have happened if we hadn't stopped. If Yoseob hadn't called and brought us crashing back into reality. Yoseob.... I've barely been able to look at Yoseob. He keeps asking me what's wrong and i just keep shrugging him off. I know i should break up with him, but he's my only link to Kikwang. But it's been a week now and i haven't seen Kikwang at all and talking to Yoseob, hell, just being near him, is getting harder and harder. Everything Doojoon's ever said to me about responsible relationships and all that crap keeps swirling in my head and it's pissing me off. 

"You messed up again! Where the hell is your head today?" Top snaps me out of my trance and i realize i messed up the rap. Again. At the same ing part. I sigh and throw my hat on the floor. TOP looks at me curiously.

"What's going on Junhyung? You wrote these words and now you can't even remember them. Your not feeling anything either. It's like your just talking." I crouch and tug at my hair, shaking my head at him.

"I don't even know what i'm thinking,"  I say as Top sits down next to me.

"You want to talk about it?"

Yes. "No."

"Junhyung, You know i'm here to support you. I'm your friend too, you know?"

I know. "Okay, whatever." Top sighs and grabs the top of my head, moving it from left to right until i swat his hands away angirly. He sighs again and stands up, grabbing his bag off the floor.

"Just take another look at your lyrics and try to figure out what you want from them."

I lie down on the floor and look up at the studio lights, my lyrics running through my head. Rapping is an art. It's not like singing, where a pretty voice and snazzy choreography can get you threw a song. Rapping isn't about the voice the way singing is. Lots of people say it's just talking to a beat. And that's basicly what it is without emotion. Rapping is all about the emotion you put into the words, your relationship with their meaning. What they mean for you. Love lyrics. They're usually my specialty. But what the hell do i know about love? I roll onto my side and close my eyes.

I need to see Kikwang.

Yoseob POV

"I don't get it. Kiki's totally ignoring me. Since Saturday he's barely even looked at me! Did i do something wrong?" I feel a knot forming in my throat and stare at Hyunseung as he scratches the back of his neck. Kikwang is my best friend in the world and i hate feeling like this. Like their something between us, like he's hiding something from me, ro i've hurt him or or or who knows what!! 

"Well, only a month is left until the final showcase and you know he's been having a hard time with his chorography. Maybe he's just really stressed, Seobie. He hasn't been talking to me much either." Well, i know that's true. But...

"But he always talks to me about his problems with dance."

"Usually. But you're a singer and you have your own showcase to worry about. Maybe he doesn't want to bother you, or maybe he feels that you can't help him right now. Maybe he just needs to think about it some more." I look down at my hands under the table. 

"You think so?"

"I do. But if you're still worried why don't you try giving him a call and asking him directly?" I looks up at Hyunseung and he gives me a reassuring smile. I return it and thank him. He's always great to talk to.

_____

Huh. That's funny. I can't find Kiki anywhere and he's not picking up his phone. I'm about to call my incredibaly y boyfriend when i see Doojoon and wave at him.

"Hey Seob Seob. Looking for Jun? He's at dance practice." All singers are required to take dance lessons as part of their corriculom.

"Nope, looking for Kikwang, actually. Have you seen him?" Doojoon's face brightens at the mention of my pretty best friend. They hit it off pretty well.

"Yeah, we just passed eachother. He's teaching a dance class today."

"No way! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, he was looking pretty nervous." I see!! No wonder Kiki's been so wierd! teaching a class as a student is a huge honor. I remember when Hyunseung was asked to teach a dance class, he was so nervous he made us stay up with him all night to help him review his lesson. But why hadn't Kiki told me he'd been asked to teach a class? I feel a little nervous again. Why would he hide something like that from me? I shake the thoughts away from my head and decide to ask him when he gets home tonight. There's no way he can avoid me in our own apartment.

Junhyung POV

I've never been a particularly religious person, but if there is a God, i think it's pretty easy to see whose side he's on. I have to bite my lips to keep from smiling as Kikwang walks into the dance studio, tight black wife beater clinging to his toned body. He looks around at the class and his face freezes when our eyes meet. Before i even realize what i'm doing, i wink at him and my lips. He whips around to face the mirror as i internally beat myself up. You're dating his best friend, dip!! Don't go and hit on him!! Kikwang introduced himself to the class, although it wasn't really necassary. Apparently, i was the only one who didn't know what he looked like before Saturday. All the girls are nudging eachother and smiling stupidly and the guys are giving him jealous looks and trying to stand up straighter and flex their muscels nonchalantly. I feel for them. if i weren't totally confident in my iness, i would be intimidated too. My man's gorgeous..... Except he's not exactly mine. A detail i hope to fix soon. He starts the musice and starts to move. Doing every step once slowly, then doing it with the class, the watching as we do it on our own. A girl in the corner, IU, trips over her own feet and Kikwang goes to help her. I feel that same strangling feeling i felt at the party as Kikwang touches her hips. That . Everyone knows IU is a good dancer. She's just trying to steal his attention. You ugly i'll...

"Dude, what's the face?" a soft voice asks next to me. I turn to glare at Onew and he flinches so i soften my glare.

"What?" I can hear the irritation in my voice.

"Well it's just... Do you hate Kikwang -shi or something? You've got a really scary look on your face."

"What the hell? This is my concentrating face, asswhole?"

"Yeah? Well in that case, never concetrate on a date. Or at a party. Or anywhere neer the police. You know what? Just stop concentrati-" He suddenly trips over his own feet, almost falls to the left, takes an awkward step forward, and lands on his . Jonghyun dancing next to him trips over his legs and goes flying straight into Luna's back, and she grabs Jessica on her way down, who pushes Bom who's hiding chocolate bars in her braw. Kikwang turns around and it takes all my power not to pounce on him right their as he makes the most adorable "what-the--just-happened-and-why-is-half-my-class-on-the-floor?" face i've ever seen.

Kikwang POV

I'm dreading the moment when the clock on the wall says it's two thirty and all my students start to bow and say thank you. Dreading the moment when the class leaves and i'm left alone. Alone with him. I beg for time to stop, but it doesn't and the moment comes all too soon, the hour long class feeling like sixty seconds not sixty minutes. And i was right, because there he is, at the back of the classroom, not making a move to leave. And i know i should. I should just grab my bag and get out as fast as i can. But his eyes freeze me to where i am and i catch glimpses of my guilty and frightened face in the mirrors that cover three of the four walls as he begins to walk slowly towards me. As he stops riht in front of my and i can feel his breath, smell his scent. As he reaches out to touch my cheek gently. His hands are so soft and warm. 

"Lee Kikwang. We need to talk."

And i know we do.

________________________________________

 

A/N: Ok well this story was originally supposed to be a oneshot. I guess not. I never really planned on Jun to cheat on Seobie like that... This thing kinda has a mind of its own, and it is not nearly as ty as i hoped it would be and i feel like i lied and decieved by making it rated but oh well..... I hope that my gorgeous readers can forgive me and enjoy the story anyway and as always, nothing makes me happier than comments.... except maybe subscribers but...... please like this story... and...

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ANYONE!!