Just Friends

This Can't be Jealousy

Kikwang POV

Stop talking, please just stop talking. Yong Junhyung, i really can't understand what you're saying to me.

"We can just be friends, but i thought you should know how i feel... And i hoped that you might feel the same way about me."

"You're dating Yoseob."

"And you're dating Hyunseung."

"NO! I'M NOT! I DIDN"T CHEAT ON ANYONE!"

"Except your best friend." I flinched and felt the tears at the corners of my eyes. Junhyung immediately steps forard and puts his hand on  my face.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Listen, i really do like you and.... And i'm going to break up with Yoseob." The fact that those words made me really happy make me want to hang myself.

"You can't break up with Yoseob." Did i say that? Shut up Kikwang!

"Kikwang, it's not fair to Yoseob if i keep dating hm when i have these feelings for you." He's right so just let him break up with Yoseob. I really want to end the conversation but suddenly i feel warm tears falling down my cheeks. Junhyung's eyes widen and he takes my face between his hands and begins wiping my tears away, and it feels so good and so bad at the same time. What am i doing?

"Please don't cry Kikwang. I won't break up with him if you really don't want me to. And, i mean it, we can just be friends. I won't do anything else to you. Just..." I look up at him.

"Can't i just have one more kiss?" I don't say anything. He heistates for a moment and leans forward, his heart shaped lips pressing against my plump ones. I smell his scent again and close my eyes, pressing in against him. I feel his warm, wet toungue my bottom lip and open my mouth. I don't know how long we'r just standing there in the dance room, our mouths moving against eachothers, our toungues wound together. And i hate myself for how good his lips feel, how good his hands feel slipping under my shirt and my . I hate myself for loving his smell and the soft texture of his hair between my fingers. After what feels like forever he pulls away from me and kisses both my cheeks and my forhead. He looks into my eyes and runs his thumb over my lips. 

"Just Friends." He whispers and leaves. And i hate myself. I do. But that doesn't change the fact that i just let my best friends boyfriend kiss me. 

And i feel guilty. I do. But that doesn't change the fact that i have betrayed the person who has always been by my side. 

When did i turn into this?

Hyunseung POV

There's no way i can tell Yoseob what i just saw. I myself am still trying to process it. I couldn't hear much, but i heard enough. I run a hand over my face and try to be furious at Kikwang, try to hate Junhyung. But i can't..... I mean i can't be mad at Kikwang, i already hate Junhyung. That wasn't too hard. And it's not that i'm not mad at Kikwang. I am. Very very mad. Disgusted i would even say. But one look at him crying on the floor of the studio, staring at himself in the mirror, it breaks my heart. What's going on? Kikwang isn't this kind of person, he isn't the type to betray the people he loves. I'm not going to confront him about it. He'll probably tell me soon, anyway. He's not the type that can keep things botteled in like this. It'll kill him. And i know he'll tell me before he tells Yoseob. I take one last look at kikwang as he covers his face and just sits there. I love him. I'm not in love with him, but i love him. It's not that stupid lame "oh he's like a brother to me" kind of love either. It's a lot stronger than that. Kikwang and i are probably something right on the edge of lovers. He is the most important person in my life. And Yoseob is the second. They're my family. Hmmm, the more i think about this the more i really hate Yong Junhyung. I wonder if there's a feeling stronger than hate? Repuslion? Detest? Loathe? Abhor? All of the above, i think. Why i 

"Hyung!" Holy that scared the crap out of me. Im pretty sure i just flew, like, twenty feet. Dongwoon puts a concerned hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung, are you all right? i didn't mean to startle you." 

""oh, no, it's my fault. I just wasn't paying attention to my surroundings."

"Are you all right, Hyung? You look upset." Dongwoon and i have been hanging out a lot since Gayoon's party. He's so handsomes, and sweet, and secretly funny. Actually, i totally have a crush on him. I can't believe a great guy like him is friends with a revolting asswhole like.... Oh!

"I'm fine thanks Woonie. But.... Can i ask you something?"

"Of course."  Oh god, his smile is so perfect.

"Um, Woonie, why are you friends with Junhyung?" His smile falters for a second, and he looks uncomfortable. Oh my God, don't tell me that bully is threatening or blackmailing my Woonie to be friends with him?!

"Did YongJun do something to you?"

"No,no! I just heard some rumors and... he doesn't really sound like the best person." Now he looks angry.

"Listen, half the things in those rumors are probably true. YongJun Hyung isn't a saint, but it pisses me off that people feed off that. He's fun and strong and even if he seems selfish when he starts caring about someone, he never stops. If you need him, he's there. He has his faults, but so what? He's a great guy if you get to know him, please don't let your first impression convince you hyung!" Great guy my . But Woonie seems so passionate i'm not going to say anything.

"Okay, Dongwoon. I didn't mean to make you upset. I just have one more question."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you call him YongJun?"

"hahahaha!! When Doojoon introduced him to me, i thought he was saying Yong-Jun Hyung, and i thought he was older than Doojoon!! By the time i realised his name was actually Junhyung, i had already been calling him Yong Jun Hyung for a while!" Oh how cute. I rub his cheek gently and return his smile. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to realize what a his Hyung is. Of course Kikwang is partly to blame too, but he'll eventually confide in me. And then i'll help him. And Yoseob. This can still end without tears. 

______________________

Sorry for the short chapter this time!! Working on college applicatiosn (because my mom believes that they must all be finished before summer ends even though we don't actually send them in till, like, the middle of ing winter!!!) so be patient with me! Comments and subscriptions will give me strength!!!!! And i feel kiki needs to be punished........ suggestions? :p