I guess it was jealousy

This Can't be Jealousy

Kikwang POV

Yoseob hasn't come home for the past three nights. I know he's going to school because i've seen him in the halls, or lingering outside a classroom, but when i call out to him, try to get near, he just walks away. At first i thought he just didn't notice me. But i can't decieve myself any longer. That's obviously not the case. Yang Yoseob is deliberately avoiding me. And i have a pretty good idea why. Junhyung's also completely off the radar. I never had much chances to meet with him anyway, because we'r in different departments, but still. It's like he disapeared too.

"He probably told him." Hyunseung is sitting on the couch next to me my back. If Yoseob doesn't come home today, that makes four nights.

"It should have been me, Seungie. I should have been the one to tell him."

"I know. But you didn't, and that's all that matters. You feeling bad and beating yourself up about it isn't going to help."

"I don't know what to do. He's not picking up my calls. Niether of them are." I lie down with my head in his lap and close my eyes.

"You were right. Junhyung isn't worth any of this. I should never have-mmf-" Hyunseung puts his hand over my mouth, cutting me off.

"What did i just say? This isn't helping anyone! The display is tomorrow, and if you don't sleep again tonight, you can forget about doing well. " I sit up and looks straight into Hyunseung's eyes.

"Hyunseung, i need to talk to Yoseob. Tonight." Hyunseung looks at me and reaches up a hand to trace the dark rings under my eyes. After Seobie didn't come home that first night, i spent the next to nights sitting here on the couch, phone in hand, waiting for him. Hyunseung sighs and pulls his phone out.

"I know the name of the hotel, but..."

"That's enough." I grab the phone and jump to the front door, swinging it open only to find Yoseob standing there, his hand otstretched as if he was about to grab the doorknob, and his eyes wide with surprise. 

"Yoseo-Ungh" I gasp for air as his foot makes contact with my stomach and Hyunseung's phone goes flying out of my hand. Hyunseung jumps out of the couch.

"Kikwang! Oh my god, Yoseob are you crazy?!" Yoseob steps over my body as i curl into a fetal position, clutching my stomach and gasping for air.

"A slap seemed kind of cliche" I hear him say before the door to his room slams shut. Hyunseung comes and crouches next to me on the floor.

"Well, he definately knows." I love Hyunseung, but sometimes he should really just shut the up. As soon as i can breath again, i pull myself up and walk to Yoseob's room.pressing my ear against the door. I hear him shuffling around opening and closing drawers.

"Yoseob? Can i come in?" There's no answer. "Seob, i'm coming in, okay?" Still no answer, so i take a breath and push the door open. Yoseob doesn't even turn around, just keeps shoving clothes into his suitcase. No. NO. Before i even know what i'm doing, i grab all the clothes in his suitcase and shove it back into an open drawer.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"What the hell are you doing?!" 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm moving out"

"Where the hell to?"

"That's none of your ing buiseness." He grabs another bunch of clothes and dumps it into the suitcase, only to have me pull it out again. When he tries to take it back i grab his arm.

"Yoseob, please. Won't you even talk to me?"

"Talk? Now? You want to talk now? Okay, well, you didn't want to talk when i said i was going out with Junhyung. You didn't want to talk after Gayoon's party. You didn't want to talk when i noticed you were acting wierd and was actually freaking worried about you. Is there anything else you didn't want to talk about?!" I look down at our feet for a second and tighten my grip on his shoulders.

"I've always had a crush on Junhyung too. And after gayoon's party, he wanted to break up with you right away, but i told him not too.... And we made out again. But I-" He rips his arm out of my grip and snorts.

"Great talk." he turns on his heel and is about to leave the room when i grab his arm again. He whips around and punches me. Hard. My face hurts and i swear i felt my teeth shake. I grab him by the shoulder and feel the scream in my throat when i see a single tear fall down his cheek, immediately followed by more.

"I couldn't care less about Junhyung. he cheated on me. He's an asswhole. I mean, it hurts, but whatever, one out of a million guys cheated on me i can get over it.... Kikwang, you know i love you more then i loved him right? You mean more to me then he does, i trusted you more then i ever trusted him More then i ever trusted anyone. How could you..." A sob shakes his small body and suddenly he looks furious again. "HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME?! You didn't tell me anything!"

"Y-Yoseob i feel-"

"I don't care how you feel! It doesn't matter! What matters is that you betrayed me, you lied to me! And you-you...!! And I- i can't even hate you....." I let go of his arm as he sinks to the ground of the room. He keeps wiping angirly at his tears, but they just won't stop falling. Frustrated sobs keep escaping him, and i'm starting to feel a little scared. Scared because i did this. Yoseob has been bullied, beaten, hated. He's always had it hard, but he never says anything. He takes it with a smile. Yoseob, my Yoseob, never cries. But he's crying now. And it's my fault. I feel like i want to cry too, but i hold my tears in, because i know that i don't have a right to cry. i don't have the right to feel hurt. I crouch down in front of him and look straight into his eyes.

"I made a mistake. I don't know what else to say. I messed up, i messed up, i messed up. And i don't know how to fix this Seobie. There isn't a way to fix this. Nothing will ever change the fact that i hurt you, i betrayed you. I'm sorry. Seobie i.... I love you...."

"You sure haven't been acting like it." He sniffles and wipes at his eyes roughly. I cacth his hand and run my thumb lightly under his eye, which is red and swollen from all his rubbing.

"I know. But i do." He leans into my hand slightly.

"I know. And i frogive you. I don't want to. But i do." I feel my heart lighten and i'm about to hug him when he pulls away from me and stands up. 

"Get out." I blink up at him confused.

"Wha-"

"I'm still mad. Don't worry, i won't leave anymore, but i still don't really want to see you. Not right now. Get OUT." I stand up and walk out closing the door behind me. In the living room, Hyunseung is sitting on the couch, his arms rapped around his legs and his head burried between his knees. When he hears me walk in he stands up and takes a worried step towards me. And i can't hold it anymore. He my hair and murmers soothingly into my ear as i sob into his shoulder. 

I really messed up didn't i?

Junhyung POV

I jump up and down nervously as Onew crouches in the corner, his brow furrowed in frustration as he mumbles the same lines over and over again.

"Will you shut up?!" i finally snap. "You know the words, don't you? It's almost our turn!!" Onew whips around and pushes me.

"If you didn't go changing the entire song at the last minute, we wouldn't be so messed up right now!"

"You didn't have to say yes! You could've made us stick with the old one!"

"Since when have i ever been able to make you do anything? Since when has anyone been able to make you do anything?!"

"I can think of one." I feel my back stiffen when i hear Yoseob's voice behind me. Onew looks up confused as Yoseob pats my back and smiles at me.

"Junhyung only listens to what pretty boys tell him to do. Isn't that right, Junnie?" He looks straight into my eyes and i have to force myself not to look away.

"I guess i never listen to things that matter.... I'm sorry." He shrugs and looks up as Kibum walks into the room. 

"It's my turn now. Later." Kibum raps his arms around YOseob's shoulder and they both take a deep breath, walking towards the stage.

"Yoseob," he turns around. "Good luck." He smiles slowly.

"Yeah. You too." Onew looks from him to me, blinking confusedly.

"What was that all about?"

"Don't worry about it. So, do you know the song or not?"

Kikwang POV

Yoseob and Kibum walk onto the stage and everyone starts clapping and hooting as Seobie does his aegyo and Kibum does some way over the top waving and bowing. They haven't even started yet. This morning when i woke up, Seobie had already left the house, leaving a note on the kitchen table. I squeeze it in my pocket as the music starts. They'r singing a song TOP helped them with called BLUE. Yoseob starts singing and Kibum jumps in with the raps. They both sing at the refrain. I find myself bobbing along with the rest of the crowd and can't help but smile. Yoseob's voice always makes me smile. The song ends and Hyunseung smiles at me as we clap. The singing department exhibition is almost over. After the last preformance, there'l be a break for the singers to move into the audiance and the dancers to get ready.

"It's his turn now." Hyunseung whispers in my ear, slipping his hand into mine. I nod and squeeze his fingers. It's fine. I can do this. I'ts just watching him sing after all. Onew steps onto the stage and he's walking right behind. The girls start shreeking his name and he smirks and nods at the crowd. Onew smiles nervously at the crowd before tripping and falling in full blown superman style onto his face. He's too busy nodding at the girls to notice the body on the ground and steps right on Onew's back. Poor Onew. I think it's pretty admirable that he hasn't cracked his head open yet. He angirly pulls Onew off the floor and gives him a small smack on the head. The glare at eachother before suddenly remembering they'r on stage and grabbing they're mikes off the stands. Onew drops his. 

"I'm embarassed to watch this," I hear Hyunseung mumble next to me. He ignores Onew and talks into the microphone.

"Hey, I'm Yong Junhyung and this is Onew. We'll be singing a song i composed, so i really hope you guys enjoy it." And he looks at me.

Yong Junhyung. Looks right at me.

"It's called 'Jealousy'".

And the music starts. And it's soft and it's sad and Onew's voice is perfect for it. And i want to cover my ears when Junhyung lifts the mike to his lips. And i want to turn around and leave when he takes a breath. But all i can do is meet his gaze as he stares straight at me and starts to rap.

What's wrong with me?

These feelings are unfamiliar, uncomfortable, everything i've never understood.

And why can't i breath when they see you, touch you, hear your voice?

And why can't i sleep when i know that i'm not the one by your side?

And i still don't undertand why I want you, i need you, I belong with you.

And i hate to say it

And i hate to think it

But i guess this is what they call 'Jealousy'

I don't realize how hard i'm squeezing Hyunseung's hand until he gasps and pulls away. Everyone is screaming and going crazy and Junhyung is smiling and patting Onew on the back as they walk off the stage, my eyes glued to their backs.

"That was one hell of a confession." I jump a little bit when i hear Yoseob's voice right next to my ear. Hyunseung blinks in surprise.

"When the hell did you get up here?" Yoseob ignores his question and looks straight at me.

"Ready?" I blink in surprise.

"I-i don't know. I've been practicing a lot with Taemin and i-"

"That's not what i meant."

"Huh? Then what did-?" Hyunseung is grabbing my arm before i have time to finish the question.

"Come on, i'm dancing first! We'll talk later Seob!" He shouts over his shoulder, pushing through the crowd. Yoseob waves at us and mouthes the words 'Don't forget the note!' as we leave with the rest of the dancers. As i'm changing in the dancing room, i can't help but think about what Yoseob said. Ready for what? Taemin snaps me out of my thoughts when i he jumps onto my back.

"Hey, how are you? Nervous?" Taemin is the youngest student in the scholarship dancers, but also probably the best. He's the second on to dance and his hands are a little sweaty.

"Don't worry about me," i say, smiling. He smiles back and i see a flash go off. Min smiles back at us from behind her camera.

"That's going to be the screensaver on my laptop," she says. Taemin laughs and goes off to get ready.

One by one, everyone goes off to dance and i'm starting to get nervous, listening to my song on repeat, counting the beats and miming the motions. Finally it's my turn and i breath, stepping onto the stage as they say my name. The music starts and i'm doing great. I hit all the beats, i do all the moves, i get all the jumps. And then that part approaches. I can feel my body tense and know i'm going to fail. A white paper with purple ink suddenly flashes in my mind.

Hey, good luck. Don't miss the beat, PABO!! :p Oh and, 

By the way, i love you too.

Step forward, swing arm. First beat. Jump, roll. Third beat. Slide forward. Hear it comes. Fifth beat. Spin, stomp, back flip. Hit the ground. Sixth beat.I can't believe it. I do the last turn and the music stops. I can see everyone screaming, cheering clapping. But i can't hear anything. I did it. I did it i did it i ing did it!! I run off the stage and through the dressing room. I need to find Yoseob, i need to.....

Junhyung is standing right outside the dance department holding a single sunflower.

a/n: Well i don't know how i feel about this chapter. I was actually hoping to make it the last chapter which is probably why it seems a littl rushed towards the end, but then i decided that i need one more. SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS DEFINATELY THE LAST!!!! i'm saying right now that this is probs my least faveorite among the fic i have written. But i still hope that people enjoyed it!!! Everyone also probably noticed that there's actually only one chptr, so i think i'm just going to rate that one chap and take the rating off the fic haha. Please leave comments!!! I love you all for staying through this crap, and i especially love those of you who read this ridiculously long a/n <3