Chapter Seven

More Than One Surprise

A few minutes later he takes your hand and you both walk over to the others. The girl comes right up to Soohyun and tries to put her arm round him. Soohyun pushes her away and she starts screaming at him. "How can you do this to me, I thought I meant something to you?" He smiles and says "I never once told you that, you were just there when I was depressed over this one, you could have been anyone." You gasp at the way he said it and she gives you a smug look then looks back at Soohyun and says "But we did it twice last night." You put your arm around Soohyun and your other hand you put possessively across Soohyun's ABS as you give a wicked little laugh. You look at her and say "Oh honey only twice? You couldn't of been that good then cos we do it all night long." You hear shocked gasps from the others when you say this. She says "Well it may have been only 2 times but trust me he had a good time." You give a little laugh again and say "Did he really? Did he nibble gently on your ear? did he place soft kisses on your neck? Did he whisper in your ear how much he wants you? When he was did he call out your name? And afterwards did he hold you close in his arms as you both fell asleep? Cos if he did none of that then no he didn't have a good time he was just using you for because he thought he lost me." You hear an embarrassed giggle from Dongho and Soohyun says in your ear "Calm down my sweet, I told you she means nothing, you own my heart body and soul." You smile at Soohyun and say "and you own my heart body and soul. I'm sorry for getting worked up it's just all come as a shock, something I didn't expect when I got here." You walk over to the table to grab a bottle of water and she says something nasty to you then heads towards the door. You head after her ready to hit her but Soohyun grabs you from behind and holds you against him. He whispers in your ear "Save your energy for later my little tiger" then gently tugs on your ear with his teeth. This sends a shiver down your spine and a smile to your lips.

Later on when you finally get back to Soohyun's apartment, Soohyun says that he really needs to go and have a shower. He says "Back in a bit" and walks towards the bathroom. You put some music on and after a couple of minutes go through to the bedroom. You light candles in the room and turn off the lights, it looks very romantic now. The bathroom door is open slightly and you can hear the shower. You smile to yourself at the vision in your head of Soohyun in the shower and promptly remove your clothes. You walk into the bathroom and quietly open the shower door just as quietly closing it behind you. Soohyun is stood under the running water with his back to you. You have to make his body yours again after that girl has been all over it. You take a step towards him and slide your hand down his wet back. He turns round and smiles when he sees you stood there . He pulls you against him under the water and you kiss. He slides his hands down your back as he pulls you as close as he can against him and you wrap your arms round his neck as the kiss gets more passionate. 

After what seems like forever his lips leave yours and he softly kisses your neck and nibbles on your ear. He says softly in your ear that he has missed you so much and that he wants you badly. You smile and say "I want you too, why don't we move this to the bedroom." You both get out of the shower and dry each other before going into the bedroom. He smiles when he sees the lit candles. He says something in Korean and when you ask him what he said he merely smiles and pulls you down onto the bed. You are on your back and you pull him on top of you as you kiss very passionately. When he enters you he moves his lips from yours to your neck and places soft kisses on your neck and around your ear. He says ily in your ear "I hope you have plenty of energy my little tiger.".....

 

A/N: I hope you liked this fanfic and I am so sorry that I kept you all waiting for the last two chapters. Thank you so much for sticking with me and please comment and let me know what you think. You can let me know which bits you liked or what I could have done differently. All comments help me for my future fanfics.

SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :)