Chapter Five

More Than One Surprise

Nearly six months later Soohyun and you have had a really big fight. You have told him that you still love him so much but you just need some space. You have explained things to Kevin and told him that you need to move out for a little bit and he rang his mum and arranged for you to stay with her for a while. This was almost 2 weeks ago and the biggest mistake of your life as you miss him so much and don't want to lose him but you are also very stubborn. I have been in constant phone contact with Kevin and he comes and sees you and keeps you informed on how Soohyun is. He has been trying to get you to go back. He says that Soohyun has not been the same since you left and that he really misses you. I say "Really? Has he said he misses me?" Kevin shakes his head and says "No he hasn't said he misses you but I can just tell." This results in Kevin holding you while you cry on his shoulder. But still your stubbornness won't allow you to go back.

One evening you are listening to the radio when you hear the voices of Soohyun and the others. You listen to the song with tears sliding down your cheek. Even though you have heard the song dozens of times, tonight it feels like the words of the song are meant for you even though they are not. (A/N Just think of your favourite song by U-Kiss) You have a sudden urge to see Soohyun. You don't care anymore about anything else, about the fight or anything, all that matters is being with him. You have been stupid enough to leave the one man you have ever loved like this and you don't want to lose him completely as you couldn't handle that.

Thanks to a visit from Kevin you exactly where they are gonna be tomorrow. Without letting Kevin know anything you decide that tomorrow will be the day when you will turn up and try to get Soohyun to take you back. You can't wait to see him again, this is going to be a total surprise for him.

Next morning you wake up and have breakfast, shower and get dressed. You put on your favourite jeans, black top and sandals. You put your hair up (if you have long hair) and put on your favourite black jacket that Soohyun bought you. You take a quick look in the mirror then grab your handbag and head for the door.

When you arrive there you stand outside the building for a minute to develop some courage then you walk in. You head down the hallway slowly to where their rehearsal room is and when you et to the door you pause. You have this weird feeling in your tummy and don't know why you feel so anxious.

You walk into the room and you can see U-Kiss at one end of the room so you start to walk over to them. You get about half way across the room when you see something that makes you stop.