Chapter 6

More Than One Surprise

Soohyun is there with his arm around another girl. Tears begin to fill your eyes as you look at him. You can't believe what you see, I mean yes you did walk out on him but it's only been two weeks and all you really wanted was some time to sort out your head. How can he get over you that quick? What about all the stuff that Kevin told you about Soohyun missing you, was that all lies? Why didn't Kevin tell you about this, did he know before now?" You look at Kevin's face and he doesn't look too happy, maybe he didn't know.

Dongho happens to look your way and sees you and shouts "Noona!!" Soohyun looks round at you shocked and quickly moves his arm from around the girl. You slowly back away then turn and head for the door. You hear Soohyun say "" and you hear him calling you but you ignore him. You hear his footsteps coming after you. You are just about to open the door when Soohyun comes up behind you and puts his hands on the door either side of you to stop you from opening the door. You attempt to open it but it is no good. You are crying now and you say "Let me open the door Soohyun, please." He says gently close to your ear "No, I need to explain to you." You shake your head and say "No I don't want to know, I can't hear this, it hurts too much." You hear the girl keep calling Soohyun and asking what the hell is going on and asking who you are. She keeps on and on and eventually Soohyun tells her to just shut up then he says to you "We had that big fight and then you walked out, I told myself that you still loved me and would be back in a couple of days but you wasn't. Then after a week went by and you still hadn't come back I started to think that maybe you didn't love me and I had lost you for good. I blamed myself for the big fight. Then the other day I found something of yours in the apartment and it made me feel very depressed about losing you. Then she came up to me in the mall and could see something was amiss and asked if I was okay, and it sort of just happened. She doesn't mean anything to me, you are my everything. I want you back baby, she means nothing." I can feel his warm breath against my ear. He says "Look at me." You turn round to face him but refuse to look at his face, instead you look at his T-shirt. He says "Please come back to me, I'm lost without you." he lifts your head up so you have to look at his face. He looks so sad and you say "What about her?" He says "Forget her, I told you she means nothing to me, baby all I want is you." You can hear the girl asking the others who you are etc and you hear Kevin say "She owns his heart, you stand no chance against her." You look into Soohyun's eyes and they look so pleading. You raise your hand up to his cheek and say "I'm sorry I left you, I missed you so much, I was an idiot and I can't lose you Soohyun I love you too much." You then lean up to him and kiss his lips. He pulls you up against his body and the kiss becomes more intense. You wrap your arms around his neck and enjoy the moment.