Chapter Two

More Than One Surprise

Later on before everyone arrives you take another shower and change into a top and a short skirt, this time you wear sandals. When you go downstairs Soohyun is sitting in the living room on his own. You look at him and he smiles so you smile back. You say "Where's Kevin?" He says "In the kitchen" so you thank him and walk into the kitchen. When you get in there, there is a girl in there with him who is his girlfriend. You are introduced to her and you both say hello to each other and she seems really nice. You then ask Kevin where the others are and he says "You know something really weird has happened, none of them can make it." He has got a strange look on his face which tells you he is lying so you say "There was no other people coming was there?" He says "Well there was but then you admitted that you are attracted to Soohyun so I didn't invite anyone else just him." You say "So instead this is like a double date type thing. He doesn't know I like him does he?" Kevin swallows and says "Well he didn't but..." and he looks past you. You slowly turn round and there is Soohyun looking at you with those y eyes. Your face goes red and you quickly walk past him and go through the living room to the garden. After about a minute you sense someone is standing behind you but you don't turn round to look. Soohyun finally says "Are you okay?" You shake your head and you feel him put his hand on your arm. He gently turns you round to face him but you don't look up at his face. You say softly "You wasn't supposed to find out what I said in the kitchen." He sets his hand under your chin and gently lifts your head up so you have to look in his eyes. Why does he have to have such y eyes. Your face is still slightly red and he says "Don't feel embarrassed, I would like to get to know you, all I know is what Kevin has told everyone about you." You must have a strange look on your face cos he smiles and says "I like you, and we kind of shared a moment when I was rehearsing Forbidden Love." You give a slight smile as you remember that certain part of Forbidden Love that you like when your eyes met and he winked at you. You say "You wasn't meant to see me watching you dance either" and he chuckles. You say "I would like to get to know you too. Well I guess Kevin's little plan worked." He says "Plan? What plan?" So you say "Kevin wanted to find someone to set me up with, he thinks that if I find someone while I'm here then I will stay cos I wouldn't be able to leave that person behind. He asked me if I liked any of the members of U-Kiss. He guessed that I did and said he thought it would be either Eli, AJ or you that I liked. My face went red when he mentioned your name which kind of gave it away. He originally told me that he had invited U-Kiss, his girlfriend and a couple of others tonight. When I just went into the kitchen he tried to tell me that for some strange reason no one else was able to make it only you and of course his girlfriend, making this a kind of double date thing. He admitted that he didn't invite anyone else when he found out I like you." Soohyun says "Wow, he had this all planned out didn't he." As you look into his eyes you get the sudden need to be kissed by his gorgeous lips. You stick your tongue out slightly to wet your lips and you see his eyes drop from your eyes to your mouth, then as if reading your mind he brings his head close to yours and kisses you.

When you eventually enter the house you disappear into the kitchen to talk to Kevin but he is not in there. You go back in to Soohyun and say "Kevin isn't in the kitchen" You then see the table set out for two people and the note in Soohyun's hand. He hands you the note and it is from Kevin. It says that he thinks you both need some time alone so he will be back tomorrow. Soohyun chuckles and says "He sure thought of everything, this was well planned." You nod and you sit down and have something to eat. Afterwards you put the outside lights on and Soohyun sits out there while you get some drinks. You go and sit outside with Soohyun and you talk and talk about everything. Soohyun eventually says "We have only known each other for a day and already I like you a lot." You say "Yeah same here and I feel so comfortable with you." Just then Soohyun pulls his chair right in front of yours, he spreads his legs apart so that your legs and chair are basically sat between his legs. He leans forward and touches your face brushing a strand of hair out of your eyes. He places a soft kiss on your lips before he says "I'm glad Kevin left us on our own." You smile and say "Me too" and he then gives you a look and says "If you want, so you are not here on your own tonight I could stay and sleep on the couch." You smile and say "Okay, that would be nice" and you then lean forward and kiss him. He pulls you up off your chair and pulls you onto his lap and wraps his arms round you as you kiss.

After a while it gets chilly so you move into the house. You sit close together on the couch and talk and kiss some more.