Chapter Three

More Than One Surprise

Much later on Soohyun gets some covers out of a cupboard and makes himself a bed on the couch. Before you go to your room, he says "If you need me just call and I'll be there." You nod and go to your room. You change into the shorts and small top that you wear in bed, the top covers your s but leaves your belly bare. You lay in bed for ages and ages but can't seem to get to sleep with Soohyun sleeping out in the living room. You get up and creep over to the bedroom door opening it quietly. The house is all quiet so you head to the living room quietly so that you don't wake Soohyun. As you pass the couch he is on he says "Can't sleep either?" making you jump. You say "No I can't but I know why I can't, it's because you are here on the couch." You catch him grinning and he says "I think I can't sleep because you are in the bedroom. It looks like neither of us will be getting much sleep like this so what should we do about it? Do you want me to go home?" You lean over the back of the couch and say "No I don't want you to go home I feel safe with you here as Kevin is not. I have a better idea, how about you come and lay in my bed. Maybe if we sleep in the same bed and just cuddle up we might fall asleep." He asks if you are sure so you walk around the couch and hold out your hand as you say "Unless you're too chicken to share a bed with me." This gets him off the couch with a smile and you go into your bedroom and get in bed. Soohyun is led on his back and you are on your side facing him, he is in his underwear with no top on and his abs are just so perfect. You lay there looking at him until he turns his head and catches you which puts a smile on his face and makes your face go bright red. He turns over onto his side to face you and he looks in your eyes as he touches your cheek. He says "You're beautiful." You blush again and shake your head slightly and he says "It's true" and you lay there for a while just looking in each others eyes then he moves his face closer until your lips meet in a kiss.

He is the perfect gentleman though, because it is your first night you don't have even though you really want to and you know that he does too. Instead he pulls you into his arms so your head is against his chest and your hand is resting on those gorgeous abs of his. He holds you until you both fall asleep. When you open your eyes the next morning you notice that he is led there watching you. He smiles and says "Good morning" and you smile back and say "Morning, what time is it?" He looks at his watch and says that it is 8:30am. You groan and he kisses you on the head before saying that he had better get up before Kevin came back. You say "Okay I will be out in a minute" and he walks out of the bedroom. You lay on the bed for a couple of minutes longer allowing yourself to think about how nice it was to fall asleep in his arms last night. You then get up and go out to find Soohyun while still wearing your shorts and small top that you wore in bed.

You find Soohyun in the kitchen sorting out breakfast. You help him and you both take your breakfast outside to the table. You are sat eating when you hear Kevin's voice come from behind you. You turn round and he is just coming out of the house. He comes over and kisses you on the top of the head and says to Soohyun "Did you stay here the night or have you just arrived back here?" Soohyun says that he slept here last night and Kevin gives a weird look. You say "You can wipe that look off your face now Kevin Woo, nothing happened apart from sleep." Soohyun looks like he is going to say something when his phone rings. He says "Excuse me a minute" and gets up and walks to the house as he answers his phone. Kevin sits down and looks at you. He says "So he stayed the night huh? He slept on the couch?" You say "To start off with but neither of us could sleep like that so he got in my bed." Kevin has got that weird look on his face again so you say "Stop it, I told you nothing happened, he was a complete gentleman and all we did was snuggle up and sleep." He smiles and says "But you wanted something to happen didn't you?" You slap his arm and say "Kevin!!" and he giggles. You say "Maybe"" then as if to change the subject you say "Oh we found your little note last night." He smiles and says "You like him and he has made it fairly obvious that he likes you so I thought you could do with spending some time together without anyone else around. Plus my hidden motive is if you two did hit it off well then you would want to stick around and not go home again. I miss you when you are at home and I haven't seen you for ages. You are like my family and I want you near me not far away." You give him a hug and say "I miss you too, I hate only being able to talk to you on the phone. I love being here with you. As for Soohyun and myself..... Well you know I like him a lot and he says that he wants to get to know me, so thank you for what you did last night" and you give him a kiss on the cheek. Soohyun comes back out and you excuse yourself to go and shower and change.

You have a shower and wrap a towel round you and walk out of your ensuite bathroom and into your bedroom. Soohyun is in there sat on your bed. As he looks at you he has a strange look in his eyes at the sight of you just in a towel. He says "I need to go home and shower and change but I have a rare day off today so would you like to spend some time together getting to know each other more, we can go to the beach maybe." You nod and smile as you say "Yeah sure, I love the beach." He says "Okay I'll pick you up in about an hour." You nod and he leaves.