Chapter Four

More Than One Surprise

About an hour later there is a knock at the door, you open it and Soohyun is stood there. He says "Are you ready?" You say "Yes" and you lock the door as Kevin has already gone out and you get in the car. When you get to the beach he reaches for your hand and you walk along the beach near the water talking. After a while you sit on the sand away from the water. He is sitting close to you facing you and as the gentle breeze blows hair in your face he gently brushes it off. He is quiet for a minute then he says "When do you have to go back home?" You say "There is no set date, I have no one at home waiting for me to come back so really it's when I feel like going home." You go quiet then say "But I don't want to go home, I miss Kevin so much when I am at home, he is like my brother and it is hard sometimes just talking to him on the phone and not being able to see him when I want to like when we were growing up." You look at him and he is looking down at the sand as he slides his fingers through it. You put your hand on his and his hand stops moving. You say "And then there is you" he looks up at your face and you say "I liked spending times with you last night and I like spending time with you now, you know I like you, I like you a lot so you are also a reason why I want to stay." He doesn't say anything he just brings his head to yours and kisses you. He then says "I like you too and I want you to stay and be mine, will you be mine?" You nod and throw your arms round him in a big hug and you both lose balance and end up led in the sand laughing. He rolls you onto your back so he is leaning over you and as he looks into your eyes all laughter stops and he gives you a y look. You lift your head up slightly to his and kiss his lips.

 

*A/N Sorry for the short chapter but is necessary for the next chapter to come about. Hope you are liking it so far! Please Subscribe and comment :)