Chapter One

More Than One Surprise

You have been close friends with Kevin for a very long time. You are close like brother and sister. You haven't seen each other for a few months though and you miss him a lot. The only contact you have had is on the phone. You decide one night that you are going to go and see him so you call up his mum. His mum has known you for a long time and you often talk on the phone. When she answers you say "Annyeong." She says "Annyeong ______" and you talk for a few minutes before you tell her that you are thinking of surprising Kevin by coming to see him for a while. She thinks that's a great idea and says that Kevin's sister is there visiting as well so if you tell her when you are arriving she will get her to meet you at the airport and take you to wherever he is at that time. You say goodbye and then you phone up the airline and reserve your ticket. Your flight is booked for 2 days time so you let Kevin's mum know.

The next couple of days luckily goes quickly and you don't let anything on to Kevin when you have talked on the phone. He did tell you in your last conversation that he misses you and that when he can he will come and see you.

The flight goes okay and when you have reached the airport and got your bag etc. You look for Kevin's sister. She is easy to find and she gives you a hug before leading you out of the airport to the car. She says that Kevin is rehearsing today with the rest of U-Kiss and she says she will drop you off there. You thank her and you talk for a bit. She says that Kevin is gonna be really happy to see you. She says "He keeps saying how much he misses you and has been planning to come and see you when he has a little time off.

When you get there she pulls up outside and says "Go into the building and follow the hallway right down to the end, they are in the last room. You will be able to hear them rehearsing in there anyway." She says for you to leave your bag in the car and you can pick it up later. You thank her and get out of the car and watch her drive off. You take a deep breath and enter the building.

You begin to walk down the hallway she told you to and she was right, you can hear them rehearsing. You can hear Kevin's beautiful angelic voice. By the time you get to the door the music has stopped. You open the door and walk into the room and you see U-Kiss standing around in the middle of the room. You see Kevin and he is standing with his back to you talking to someone. You begin to slowly walk over to them and Eli and Dongho see you. You put your finger on your lips to tell them not to say anything and you sneak up behind Kevin. You put your hands over his eyes and say "Guess who?" He raises his hands up to yours and says "No that's not possible, you can't be here." He removes your hands and turns round and when he sees you he squeals and pulls you into a big hug. He says "You are here, you never said on the phone yesterday." You say that you wanted to surprise him and he has a big grin on his face. He says "I'm so glad you're here, I've missed you, how long are you staying for?" You smile and say "I've missed you too, I'm not sure I haven't decided yet but I am not going anywhere any time soon." He hugs you again and then says to the others "This is my really close friend I have told you about, she is more like my sister." You are introduced to Eli, AJ, Hoon, Soohyun, Kiseop and Dongho. They all say hello and you say hello back. Kevin can't stop smiling now and he won't let go of you as he says "How did you know where I was today?" You smile and say "Your mum knew I was coming and she got your sister to meet me at the airport and bring me to where you are." Kevin is very surprised to know that his mum and sister knew.

While they finish their rehearsal you sit on a chair next to their manager. You sit against a wall in front of them and you watch them. They are very good and both Eli and Soohyun are cute. You like the song 'Forbidden Love' and when they perform a certain part of the dance where they do that y bit of the dance with their hands in front of their trousers, it makes you smile. You happen to look at Soohyun and he winks at you. When the rehearsal has finished you go over and stand next to Kevin while they are all talking. Kevin  asks what your favourite song is out of the ones they rehearsed. You say "Forbidden Love" and Kevin says "I bet I know what part of the dance you liked" and wiggles his eyebrows. You nudge him in the ribs and he laughs. You take a quick look at Soohyun and he is looking at you with a slight smile on his face. You know he remembers that you was looking at him at that part of the dance. You quickly look away before you start blushing. They stand there for a few more minutes then everyone goes there own way. Kevin says "Right are you ready to go?" You say "Your sister has my bag, she says for me to collect it." He takes your hand leading you to the car and says "Okay we will go there now before we go home."

When you get there Kevin's mum gives you a hug. You stay for a few minutes then you grab your bag and you go to Kevin's place. Once there he shows you where your room is and says "I will leave you to shower and whatever after your long flight, if you need me just call." Before he walks out and closes the door he says "I really am glad that you are here." You smile at him and say "Me too."

When he has gone you unpack your clothes and hang them up then you take a nice long shower and wash your hair with a really nice fruity shampoo. Once dried you put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt leaving your feet bare and leave the room to look for Kevin. You find him in the living room but he is on the phone so you go into the kitchen to give him his privacy. You pour both of you a drink and Kevin comes in and you hand him the drink. He says that the others will be coming over later and also a few others and also his girlfriend. He says "She knows all about you and I was just talking to her on the phone and told her you're here, she wants to meet you." You smile and say "I would love to meet her." He gets this strange smile on his face, you have seen it before, it means he is up to something. He says "Maybe we should get you someone, then maybe if you found someone you truly liked you might stay." You smile at him and say "I'm surprised that you haven't got someone picked out for me already" and he laughs. He gives you a look and says "Just out of curiosity is there anyone out of the rest of U-Kiss that you like?" You smile and say "Whatever you're planning stop it." He looks at you shocked and says "I haven't got anything planned, I was just curious if there was anyone of the guys that you are kind of attracted to" but he has got a look on his face that says otherwise. Your mind immediately turns to Soohyun in that certain dance scene winking at me. You are smiling like an idiot and Kevin says "Ah so there is someone, I think it could be one of three people. Either AJ, Eli or Soohyun." He sees your face change and go red when he mentions Soohyun. He says "Now I know which one, your face gave it away it's Soohyun isn't it?" You go quiet for a minute then say "Maybe but don't say anything please" before he can answer his phone rings and he leaves the kitchen as he answers it.

 

*A/N* So this is my first chapter. Hope you have enjoyed reading so far :)