It Ended

A Letter with No Name

 

Since the class started, Kris can’t concentrate at all as his mind wandered around; finding the answer for the small note he got. It is not a letter like those he has received before,

 
‘Meet me at school's rooftop on lunch time. I’ll be waiting.’
 
Something seems wrong. Why didn't Chanyeol message him. In fact, Chanyeol has stopped giving him letters when he confessed on that day. After hours waiting his classes ended, he went straight to the staircase and slightly running to the rooftop. He hopes Chanyeol is alright.
 
Once he stood in front of the door that connected to the rooftop, he took a deep breath to calm himself. He twisted the knob and slowly pushed the door.  His eyes widen, legs glued on the floor and his jaw dropped instantly. It’s not a lanky figure with curly hair that he has been expected; standing in front of him. 
 
Indeed, it is a small brunette that he has been waiting to look at him with that eyesmile again. The brunette turned around and when he spotted Kris, he flashed his smile which made Kris heart fluttered. Kris walked gracefully towards his object of affection.
 
“Wufan hyung.” He missed that soothing voice rang in his ears. 
 
“What are you doing here, Baekhyun-sshi? I thought Chanyeol is-” Kris can’t continue his words as the brunette ran towards him and wrapped his arms around Kris waist, making him shocked for the second time. 
 
His body stiffen for a moment before he moved his hands at Baekhyun’s back, rubbing into small circle. Kris never thought he can hug the person he loved like this, it only happen in his dream but he was hugging him right now.
 
“What happen?” Kris slowly pulled back to meet with Baekhyun’s eyes. He saw hesitation in the brunette’s eyes so he put his hands on the latter’s shoulder and squeezed lightly to tell him that Kris ready to hear his explanation.
 
“You must be wondering why I’m here when you received note from Chanyeol, right?” Baekhyun keep looking at his shoes and playing with his fingers. He afraid if Kris won’t believe him or the worst thing is if Kris hates him.
 
He stayed all night to make this brave decision after encountered with scary side of Chanyeol. He knew Chanyeol said the right thing that Kris is just his other stupid admire but the feeling keep growing and growing until it bloomed to another phase which is love. He only need to say the truth and tells everything. 
 
“Chanyeol wasn’t the one who gave you the letters and towel. He lied to you and me because the sender was me. I’ve asked him to be my middle man.” Baekhyun looked up and Kris face showed that he was confused and still processing the facts that he heard just now.
 
“At first, I just admired you as a capable basketball player. That’s the reason I keep writing encourage words to you but the admiration turned into more complicated feeling which I never thought will happen to me again.” Baekhyun bit his lips, this is the moment. “I love you, Wufan hyung.”
 
Kris felt like a fireworks sparked in his heart and his eyes twinkled for the excitement. Baekhyun loves him; Byun Baekhyun loves him! He can’t hide his smile anymore as he brought Baekhyun into his embrace and tightly hug him.
 
“I love you too! I love you, Baekhyun! ” The said man stunned, not believing that happen right now. 
 
His Wufan was confessing to him and he isn’t mad at all. He snuggled into Kris chest and warm tears started to fall from his eyes. They pulled back after a moment and stared into each other eyes. Kris cupped Baekhyun’s face and wiped the dried tears with his thumbs. 
 
“Stop crying. You make my shirt soaked with your tears.” Faint-pink blush appeared on Baekhyun’s cheeks. He slowly looked down, trying to hide his obvious blush but stopped when Kris put his hand on his chin and gently make him look up until they locked their eyes. 
 
“I knew it’s you. When Chanyeol said he’s the one wrote those letters, I don’t believe him at all because I still trust you’re the real sender when I saw you walked away from my locker for a few times. Chanyeol was caught red handed by me when he’s been trying to slip your letter. I eventually accept to be his boyfriend because I’ve promised to myself that I’ll be the sender’s boyfriend whoever he is. Thank you for letting me knew your feeling.”
 
Small smile formed from Kris lips. He lowered his head before captured the latter’s cold lips, his temptation. Baekhyun tilted his head a little bit to get a better access before he followed along the rhythm slowly. It’s amazing how their lips were fit to each other. The kiss that started with tender and soft but it became sloppy and a bit aggressive.  They stopped when their lungs screamed for more oxygen. 
 
“Are you trying to eat me, hyung? It hurts.” Baekhyun tiptoed and puckered his swollen lips; wanting Kris to kiss him again.  Kris s his arms around Baekhyun’s waist; bringing them close to each other before he gave tiptoed man a peck, “Better now?”
 
A small smirk formed at the corner of Baekhyun’s lips, “Much better.” 
 
That evening Chanyeol received a message from Kris which made him crying all night and missed his classes for whole week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE EN-
 
 
 
“Hey, wanna be my date?” The pale skin boy blinked cutely; totally surprised with the question. Unfortunately, his actions caused him to be pinch by the dimple smiled boy.
 
“Awwww, you’re so cute! By the way, I’m Yixing. Yours?”  Pinkish blush tinted on the boy’s cheeks after being abused by Yixing.
 
“Oh Th-thehun imnida.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
hahaha, i know this is just too sudden but this is the real ending! -throws confetti-
this is might not the ending you want, i have tried to make this not too angst ending.
i'm sorry for random ending of ing/layhun and i can't reply each of your comments, sorry.
i think something wrong with my computer but i appreciate each your words.
thanks for my readers, people that have left comments and most important is my amazing subscribers~!
this story is ended early than i expected while my others stories are still hanging. =.=
thanks for your supports!!! ah! before i forgot, thank for the only one person who upvote me.
this story doesn't deserve upvote at all.