Happy soon to be Broken

A Letter with No Name

 

News about Kris team winning the last competition still hasn’t fade away from people lips. They kept praising the team for having such a smooth game and ended it with Kris amazing jump shot.
 
Nevertheless, Baekhyun had his day busy enough with stalking his admired guy. He opened his small notebook and checked his schedule while whistling happily.
 
'I will meet him 3 times today, on 10 a.m at school field, 1 p.m at the cafeteria and 3.p.m in front of the lab. Neat plan, Baekhyun.' Baekhyun smiled; praising himself for making a very detailed schedule of meeting moment with Kris.
 
Call him freak and he didn't even care about it because he totally in love with Kris. At the moment his eyes landed on the good looking guy, he got a arrow struck into his heart, most probably a love arrow from Cupid.
 
The urge to see the flawless Kris at all time, made him to do something out from his credibility. He wasn't a person that will stuck in ridiculous love story line, not after he got dump by someone name, Zhang Yixing.
 
Baekhyun was too absorbed with his thought until he bumped into someone; made his small notebook to fall on the ground. He bowed to the person, apologizing and he was going to bend down his body to take the notebook when a long hand already took it.
 
As the person handed it to Baekhyun, he took it and was about to thank him when his eyes bulged like it will come out from its socket. The person gave him a warm smile that enough to make Baekhyun faint.
 
He stunned, unable to think normally as the person his admired the most was right in front of him with smile plastered on his pink lips and their eyes were locked to each other like there was a spell to not leaving the precious moment.
 
The precious moment lasted only for 10 seconds when someone called the taller's name. Baekhyun frowned mentally, disappointed when someone interupt them. He was ready to shot the person a death glare but he gasped as it's was his ex-boyfriend, Yixing.
 
Baekhyun clasped both of his hands; holding the nervousness to face him again after their break up 1 year ago. On the other hand, Yixing also shocked to see Baekhyun as he felt the old feeling come back into his chest. 
 
He pasted his usually blank expression, pretended like he didn't see the latter. 
 
"Hey, Kris! You left me again." Yixing pouted and gave a light punch on Kris arm. 
 
Kris groaned with the punch that he received and asked sarcastically, "Give me 3 reasons why I should wait you."
 
"Well.." Yixing stepped closer to Kris and smile sheepishly. "First, I like you. Second, you like me and lastly.."
 
Yixing took a glance to Baekhyun at the corner of his eyes as he saw Baekhyun visible broken expression, he saw Baekhyun tighten his clench. Then Yixing intertwined his hand with Kris and bluntly said, "Lastly because you have a date with me, stupid."
 
Both Baekhyun and Kris jaw dropped while Yixing mentally laughed hard, looking at their reaction. Kris pulled out his hand harshely from Yixing and clenched his teeth, his blood boiled, ready to burst out his anger toward Yixing, "YI-YIXING!" 
 
But then Baekhyun excused himself to go, walked away from Kris and Yixing to hide his broken heart. Kris didn't able to say anything when Baekhyun already ran to the other way and slowly disappear.
 
He looked at Yixing with his red eyes, ready to choke the latter till death for ruining everything. "Zhang Yi Xing!" 
 
He practically took steps closer while Yixing stepped backward awkwardly. Yixing knew he's in a big trouble when Kris started to call him by his full name.
 
"Take it easy, Kris. I just wanted to see how much you guys like each other and more specifically, I want to tease your little fan." Yixing can hear Kris breath roughly and Yixing took it as not a good sign.
 
“Hell no. You ruined my only chance. Now, let me kill you by my own hands.”  Yixng gulped, ready to count until 3 before ran away from the fierce Kris.
 
“Stop right there, Zhang Yixing!”
 
 

Channiesgirl123 : I love you too~ thanks for your support.

UnicornHepHap : oh yeah! let's ship krisbaekyeol together.. i've beenshipping them alone.. ><

GaemChau  : chanyeol will be in as soon as i've idea to make him come.. XD

fudruckers : i already updates.. hope you like the chapters... ^^

 

 

Thank you, subscribers, commenters and silent readers.. I hope you guys enjoyed this story.

I make a surprise appearance for Yixing here.. anyone ship baeklay? ;))

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS ARE LOVED