Happy For U

A Letter with No Name

 

The ball bounced accordingly to the rhythm from Kris hand. He ran toward the hop and jumped highly before he dunked the ball passed through the hop.
 
Once his feet touched the ground, he panted heavily while enduring that he had. The scene that he witnessed yesterday kept playing in his mind. 
 
He wished that if he could turn the time back, he won't bluntly followed Yixing and saw that unpleasant scene. Kris sighed before he took the ball and slung his bag over his shoulders.
 
He made his way out from the hall and went straight to his locker. Once he was near to his destination, Kris saw a tall boy stood in front of his locker.
 
He hid beside other locker when the boy looked on his left and right before he slid a piece of paper into Kris locker. Kris eyes went wide; he walked out from his hideout and slightly ran towards the boy.
 
The said boy turned to his left when he heard Kris footsteps. Before the boy could go far, Kris grabbed his shoulders and made the boy faced him.
 
"What were you doing just now?"
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun walked out from his class happily, smile spread all over his face and swinging his hands like a little kid. He has thought deeply that he will, definitely confess to Kris by today.
 
Kris, by mentioning only his name, Baekhyun's heart beats rapidly. When Baekhyun spotted his best friend was standing in front of his locker, he ran towards him and cling on his arm.
 
"Chanyeol ah~ I have decided to-“His words were cut when Chanyeol held his hands and sending a sad stare to him.
 
“I need to say something important to you but not here. “ Baekhyun gulped and gave a nod before he trailed behind Chanyeol. The taller never be this serious and he felt a sudden attack on his stomach, horrified something bad will happen. 
 
They stopped at a quiet staircase. Chanyeol checked his surrounding to make sure there is no one hears their talk. Baekhyun looked up and saw Chanyeol was looking at him with the same stare.
 
Trying to break and awkward silence between them, Baekhyun opened his mouth first, “Hey, what’s wrong, Chanyeol? You are scaring me.”
 
Chanyeol brushed his slender fingers through his caramel hair. The surrounding was filled by tense air while the two best friends stared each other awkwardly.
 
“Baekhyun, I don’t want you to freak out and stay calm, alright? You are my best friend and you know how much I love our friendship.” 
 
He clasped his hands together with Baekhyun’s. “It’s about Kris.”
 
Baekhyun’s body stiffened, biting his lower lip; sensing that Chanyeol isn’t going to say something good. The taller took a deep breath before he let out those painful words.
 
“Kris confessed to me and asked me to be his boyfriend.” Beakhyun could feel there is a lump formed in his throat.
 
“A- and i-I said yes. “
 
Baekhyun leaned against the cold wall, trying to process all Chanyeol’s words just now. He didn’t realise that tears started to trickle down from his small eyes. 
 
He felt Chanyeol called his name while shook his shoulders, muttering some comfort sentences. His mind becomes numb, his heart scattered into pieces, and he lost all his senses.
 
“Baek, I’m so sorry! I know you like him but I can’t reject him when he was like pleading to me. Furthermore, I-I already fell in love with him without you notice.”
 
“Congratulation, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun tried to sound more like he is happy but failed when his voice became hoarse.
 
Surprised with the respond that Baekhyun gave, Chanyeol looked at the shorter, unbelievable.
 
“A-aren’t yo-you angry?” Baekhyun forced his dried lips to form a sincere smile.
 
“Of course not! I’m happy for you. Just like you said, I like him not love him like you do. Besides, I should be happy for my best friend, right?” 
 
He let Chanyeol hugged him tightly while he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s waist. He doesn’t want the other feel bad for him; he knew Chanyeol is better for Kris. He’s happy when his best friend happy. 
 
 
 
 

 

oh! It looks like I will add 3 more chapters.

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS ARE LOVED

 

 
 

UnicornHepHap  : updated! hope you like it 

helloimrayn: Krisbaek need more love! and i won't abandon my fic. I promise.

kitten83 :  i don't want lay ended up alone too but... it depends on my plot, who knows i'll change it.

zwolftenaugust : uwaaaaah, thank you! throw my heart, <3

froyolovers  : krisbaek, let them happy.

icyjoker  yes, he's too sweet, right.