Mine

A Letter with No Name

 

The past 2 weeks were horrible week for Baekhyun. He realised he's not being his ownself because letting fake smiles and laughs plastered on his face aren't his things.
 
Kris' birthday is just a few days and now he stucked with Chanyeol at shopping mall who asked Baekhyun to accompany him, choosing birthday gift for his boyfriend, Kris. 
 
Looking through all shops for the whole day made Baekhyun's leg ache.  
 
Chanyeol's phone rang and the latter smiled widely when he read the name on the screen.
 
"Yoboseyo~ Hyungie~" Baekhyun felt his heart beating furiously, hurting inside his 
 
He let his eyes wondered around the mall and humming a song, trying to distract his ears from eavesdropping his best friend conservation with his boyfriend.
 
A tap on his shoulder made him turned and looked at Chanyeol who was grinning toward him, looking more happier than before. 
 
Baekhyun faked his smile again to ensure that his hidden feeling won't show on his small face. 
 
"Let's go to food court. Kris hyung is on his way." Baekhyun blinked surprisely, his smile dropped immediately. Did he hear right? His ex-crush is coming here?
 
"No. I think it's better if I let both of you have personal space." Baekhyun was about to turn his heels when the taller grabbed his wrist firmly.
 
"Please. The three of us never have dinner with Kris together. Furthermore, Kris hyung said he would drag his friend, Lay, along with him." Baekhyun bitting his lower lip while his mind was battling whether he should agree with Chanyeol.
 
 
 
The dinner was slightly awkward when Chanyeol was blabbering some random topics to have a conservation with Kris which is unusual to Baekhyun because Chanyeol didn't talk a lot to other people beside him.
 
Baekhyun took a slight glance on the couple in front of him before his guard was caught off when Kris' eyes were locked with his brown orb. Baekhyun threw his eyes on his food, poking it like there was a diamond hidden in it.
 
Noticing the different look that Kris gave to Baekhyun, Chanyeol ball up his fist, jealousy crept up onto his chest. He stopped talking and excused himself to go to toilet.
 
Kris soft gaze still didn't leave from looking the cute boy in front him. He noticed there was sauce at the side of Baekhyun lips. He took out his towel and wiped the little stain, making the ither startled by his sudden action.
 
Pink tint started to formon Baekhyun's milky cheeks. He shutterde a 'thank you' but then his eyes dropped on the towel that the older was holding.
 
He couldn't describe the little happiness that he had, knowing that Kris still keep his first gift when the older win his last competition.
 
Baekhyun broke the silence between them by asking a question, eyes still locked at the thing that Kris's held.
 
"Yi-yifan hyung. Wh-who gave you that?" His forefinger" pointing at the towel. Baekhyun pretty sure that was his gift because the name that was knitted on it was his art.
 
"Oh, this towel?" Baekhyun nodded.
 
"Well, I got from my fan on last competition." Baekhyun's heart jumped happily as he had confirmed that was his gift but it died when the older said,
 
"That person was Chanyeol. He told me that he knitted my name here, 'Wu Yifan' by himself. That was sweet isn't?" Awkward chuckled released from Kris' lips.
 
'Actually, I was hoping the person that gave this towel is you!' Kris shouts in his mind cowardly.
 
The situation fell into an awkward silence once again until Chanyeol came back and continue with his chattering.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Short  update before 2 months hiatus for my final exams.

i hope you guys won't unsubscribe this story ..><

 

if you noticed, i changed my username from yuuna92 to arroww

Welcome to new subscribers!!!!