The Start of Story

A Letter with No Name

 

He walked into his class with all sadness written all over his face. Chanyeol called him and he replied him with a weak smile.
 
He took his seat next to Chanyeol and buried his head on the desk. Being a good friend, Chanyeol slowly tapped the latter shoulder, "What's wrong?"
 
The letter muffled a few words that Chanyeol couldn’t understand. He grabbed the latter shoulder and squeezed it a little to make him look up.
 
"I m-met Lay." Chanyeol can hear the latter's voice cracked as he brought Baekhyun into his embrace. He slowly rubbing the latter's back. 
 
"A-and Kris." Chanyeol's body stiffened as Baekhyun the name but he didn't stop from hugging the older. 
 
Chanyeol gulped before he asked, "What happened then?" 
 
"Lay s-said that h-he has d-date with K-kris." Baekhyun managed to finish his words in between his sob. He snuggled up on Chanyeol chest as his eyes started to brim its salty liquid.
 
Chanyeol's heart sank and he have the same feeling like Baekhyun right now. Somehow he felt heartbroken so he bit his lip and kept rubbing Baekhyun's back.
 
He didn't understand why he had that feeling as he drew invisible circle behind Baekhyun to calm the trembling boy.
 
 
_______
 
 
 
After his practise was over, Kris walked to his locker to take his books. The hallway seems quiet as students slowly went home one by one. 
 
Once he stood in front of his locker, he opened it and waited a piece of peach paper flew out like he got every day. But nothing is there and he a little bit disappointed.
 
Since the first win for the basketball team, Kris received countless letters from his fans. He knew people admiring him for his good-looking features, tall figure, good study and his skills in playing basketball.
 
Those people always gave him gifts and wanted he to have a talk with them or knew their faces but this person who he called as 'No Name', never once wrote his/her name in the letters and gifts he/she gave. 
 
The letters smelled vanilla and they contain some encouragement words that enlighten Kris days. He thought he knew the person that sent the letters when he saw Baekhyun walked away from his locker and that time he received his weekdays letter which he thought that Baekhyun might be the sender.
 
How he knew Baekhyun?  This Baekhyun guy is not good in stalking people because Kris ended up noticed him in every place he went. Kris felt irritated at first but after seeing the angelic smile pasted on his pretty face, Kris heart kind of attached to get know his own stalker.
 
The entire week went smoothly without his daily dose of encouragement letters and he rarely saw Baekhyun at school. Kris sighed and slung his bag over his shoulder before making his way to home.
 
Kris hummed his favourite as he walked through the hallway but it stop when he saw Yixing came out from his class hurriedly. He decided to follow Yixing quietly; his curiosity filled in his head when he saw the nervousness drew all over Yixing’s face.  
 
His pace stopped immediately when he saw YIxing entered Year 1 class. Kris looked up and read the classroom name as ‘Class 1-A’. Kris tilted his head and wondered why Yixing would come to Year 1 class.
 
‘Is Yixing going to meet his girlfriend?’ Kris asked himself but he quickly shoved the thought away.
 
Kris took a step forward to the door and slightly pushed it to take a peck on Yixing. Later, Kris regretted with his own action because he saw the person standing in front of Yixing was that pretty Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Yixing closed the gap between him and Baekhyun who was looking on the ground while playing with his fingers.
 
“Baek.” Baekhyun replied with hum and lifted up his head to meet with Yixing’s eyes. He felt awkward tense came surround them suddenly. 
 
“I’m sorry to ask you to meet me suddenly. I have a thing to say to you.” 
 
“It’s alright.” Baekhyun moved his eyes back to the fascinating ground. He startled when Yixing arms wrapped around his shoulder while his head rest at the crook of Baekhyun’s neck.
 
 
 
 
On the other side, Kris mouth hung opened; he couldn’t believe the scene he witnessed with his own eyes. Yixing was hugging him, his stalker, Baekhyun. Kris felt his chest hurt as his heart beats rapidly than usual.
 
Kris turned back facing from the hurtful scene and started to walked away out from the school.
 
 
 
 
Back to both Yixing and Baekhyun, they stayed like that for a few minutes before Yixing muttered 'sorry'.  Baekhyun keep quiet as he didn’t understand why Yixing apologize to him.
 
When he didn’t get any respond from the younger, Yixing pushed himself away from Baekhyun with his apologetic eyes.
 
“Why ? Why are you apologizing to me, hyung?” Baekhyun managed to speak after he’s able to gather all his courage.
 
Yixing bit his lower lip before he said, “I was just teasing you and Kris that day.”
 
“What do you mean, hyung?” 
 
“There is nothing between me and Kris. What I’ve said before was just to tease both of you but I didn’t know you took it in serious way.” Yixing looked at Baekhyun; waiting for his reaction until the younger sudden yell.
 
“OH MY GODNESS, YIXING HYUNG. WHY WOULD THE HELL YOU MESS UP EVERYTHING?!” Yixing blinked his eyes clueless at Baekhyun sudden outburst. This wasn’t the reaction he expected but it’s better than getting smack by the younger.
 
Yixing looked around the empty classroom; trying to recall the reason.  He stretched at the back of his nape and smiled sheepishly.
 
“Well,  I that know you like Kris, of course, who wouldn’t notice it when you did your fail stalk missions.” Baekhyun’s cheeks flushed pinkish colour.
 
“And for your own information, that Kris also likes you. So, I decided to have some play and looked how much you guys like each other.  But you stopped seeing Kris and that made him kind of distract in his training.”
 
“Really, hyung? You told me the truth, right, that Kris hyung likes me?” Yixing nodded.
 
“Ok, I’ve said what I wanted to say. So, I better go back now.” Yixing was about to make his step when Baekhyun grabbed his hands and clasped them together in his own hands.
 
“Thank you so much, Yixing hyung.” Yixing smiled again and started to walk out from the class after Baekhyun release both of his hands. 
 
Yixing took another glance back to Baekhyun that already in his own world; smiling alone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
‘If I can’t have you or Kris, I rather let both of you happy.’
 

 

 

 


 

Hey, I finally update this story after a month? ohmy, i'm so sorry. >.<

I didn't know how I ended up put Lay in all my krisbaekyeol stories.. =.=

Do check out my other stories If We Didn't Meet Wind, Tell Him My Love Meet Again Learned My Lesson In Love

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS ARE LOVED

 

 

 

 

 


ramenhair23  I'm glad you like it. thanks to you too for reading my story. 

froyolovers  here some baeklay moments for you. ^.^ 

Eraseablepen  Glad that you like my krisbaek story 

HeoKyu  Yeah, i know. We need more krisbaek love! You can figure whether Chanyeol love Kris or not through this chapter. 

UnicornHepHap  awww, yeollie only appeared for a short moment in this chapter, sorry~ >o< 

icyjoker  yes, krs love baek! i ship them. 

fudruckers  ooh well, most of my story are krisbaek centric. hehehe