A Knitted Towel

A Letter with No Name

 

The hall was filled with student’s cheers to encourage their favorite basketball teams. The match will end in 5 minutes and every player look so tense to win it.
 
Instead of encouraging the teams, there was a boy that fanboying over the captain of the red team. He kept praising the tall guy and it kind of annoyed his brunette friend.
 
"Oh my God!!! He looks so SOOOOOO HANDSOME although sweats all over him. TOO GOOD IN MY EYES!! AH! HE'S GONNA MAKE A SHOT!!" The brunette boy facepalmed himself and shook his head.
 
Embarrassment that he had because of the excited fanboy made him wants to sit far away from him. Then he felt a tug on his sleeve from the overexcited fanboy beside him.
 
"YAH! YOU WILL MISS THE SHOT. WATCH IT!" The brunette looked up and saw the God-looking captain was going to do 3 points shot. 
 
The captain looked around him and once he found his strength, a smile crept out from his lips. He turned back to the hoop and took a deep breath before he shot the ball in his hand.
 
After the ball kept rolling at the edge of the hoop, the ball finally got into it and the loudest cheer was heard. The red team won and all red team's members ran into a circle and make a group hug with the captain.
 
Confetti were scattered all around the hall as sign to congratulate the winning team.
 
"Yes, they win! Yifan hyung win!!" The fanboy grabbed his friend's hands and made him to stand up. He jumped happily; making the brunette more pissed.
 
"STOP.JUMPING.LIKE.A.KANGAROO.BYUN.BAEK.HYUN!" He yelled and pulled his hands out from the latter grab. The happy Baekhyun still have his biggest grin on his face.
 
He slung his bag over his shoulders and forcefully dragged his brunette friend.
 
"What now~" The latter whined as Baekhyun kept walking to his desire place.
 
 
 
The sound of water dripping from the shower rooms can be heard as most of the basketball team members were cleaning their sweaty bodies. The tallest in the team came out from the shower and walked to his locker.
 
He took out his bag and rummaged through it to find a small towel to dry his wet hair. ', I forgot to bring it.' He cursed under his breath when suddenly his teammate approached him.
 
"Are you searching for this towel, duizhang?" He looked at the towel that his teammate handed out. He shook his head as he remembered that his towel is blue in color.
 
His teammate's eyebrow rose up because he really sure he saw the duizhang name in the towel. 
 
"It has your name here. Wu Yi Fan" He showed the duizhang, his name on the towel. Weird. He never has a towel that has his name knitted on it. 'Maybe from my fan.' Kris thought.
 
He took the towel and muttered, "Thanks, Yixing." The latter nodded and walked to his locker.
 
Kris examined the towel, Wu Yi Fan. It's rare to hear someone use his real name to give a gift to him. He shrugged to ignore the question and put the towel on his wet hair.