I'm first

A Letter with No Name

 

Baekhun knew he should ask Chanyeol about the question that kept bugging his head. Why Yifan hyung would say Chanyeol is the person who gave the towel? He clearly remembered the towel he gave exactly like the one Yifan hyung showed him yesterday; blue and his messy knitting. 
 
Baekhyun couldn’t pay attention in the class at all. He darted his eyes to his best friend beside him; Chanyeol won’t lie to him and he never keep any secret from him.  Baekhyun scribbled down on his text book before he nudged Chanyeol and showed him the note he wrote on the book.
 
‘Can you wait after the class ended?’ Chanyeol eyebrows furrowed; he scribbled down a short word, ‘Why?’ 
 
After Baekhyun make sure the teacher still concentrate on reading the passage out loud to the class, he only replied, ‘Please’ to stop Chanyeol from asking any question. He received a nod from the younger and a smile crept up from the corner of his lips.
 
The class ended smoothly and students quickly stepped out from their classroom right after their teacher wrapped up their lesson. At the back of the class, Baekhyun was waiting the class empty; leaving him and Chanyeol have some private time.
 
"Umm.. Chanyeol. Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure."
 
"Why did you tell Kris sunbae that it's you who gave him the towel that I gave?" Chanyeol stopped and his cheerful face was covered with a frown and angry gaze.
 
"Why do you care about it?"
 
"Excuse me?" Baekhyun thought that he might has heard wrong.
 
"You want to know the reason, right?" Baekhyun slightly nodded. He didn't like this side of Chanyeol. His voice sounds completely different.
 
"It's because I don't want him to know that YOU love him. You know why? Because I HATE you! You make me want to throw up every time you praised him. I was the first who acknowledge him, love him when you still with your Yixing hyung." Baekhyun flinched at Chanyeol’s sudden outburst. Chanyeol never raised his voice and he’s known as happy virus.
 
"I was going to make my move when suddenly you came to me and said you like Kris hyung. I tried not to get jealous because I knew it's was your one of stupid admire.” Tense atmosphere are too thick in the classroom. Lump formed in Baekhyun’s throat, he need to say something. 
 
"I was happy when I thought hyung was watching me but then I realised that he was watching YOU! You ruined everything!"  The angry boy stood up and pointed a finger towards Baekhyun.
 
"You could have said to me." Baekhyun moved his eyes to his laps. 
 
"I don't want because I want you to hurt like me! That's why I lied to him that I was the one that gave the towel and those letters." Hearing the words letters made Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol; with questionable eyes.
 
"Letters? What do you mean?"
 
"Those stupid letters that you wrote to him, I said I wrote them and guess what? He said he felt in love with the sender which I said it’s me."
 
"So, he isn't the one who confessed to you and you lied to us, right?" Warm tears started to brim from Baekhyun’s eyes. He didn’t believe that his friend betrayed him; mixed feeling flood over his chest.
 
"Wow! Your slow brain is working now, Baekhyun." Chanyeol snorted loudly; amused by Baekhyun’s question.
 
"How could you-"
 
"I ing hate you!" That’s the last sentence slipped from Chanyeol’s lips before he’s sprinting out from the classroom; leaving the crying Baekhyun alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
→♥♥♥♥←
A/N : Hello readers! An update after my long hiatus and i absolutely doesn't feel this chapter is good. i'm still having my writers block and hard time to vomit all words to make this story more interesting. i'm sorry if i disappoint you guys.