An E.L.F. Story... Chapter 2

An E.L.F. Story

 

We were about to enter the aircraft when Alfred asked if there was anyone else I wanted to bring. He laid his insisting gaze on me as though he knew we were missing a person... A very important person... Valerie... Valerie Watson... No she wasn't my “real” sister either... She too was my best friend I'd decided to adopt. We were very tight the three of us, me, Ama and Val. Like the three musketeers, except... Oh my god... Ah... How could I... I totally forgot about umma... But she was in China visiting her cousins... Biting my lip, I asked Alfred to pick up Val as quickly as possible and then begged, puppy eyed and all, that we pick up Katy, the fourth member of our improvised family, on our way to Korea. He sighed and nodded, accepting my request.

 

I called Val as a car headed her way. Just as Ama didn't believe me at first, my unnie was reluctant to trust me. She finally accepted, knowing perfectly well I would never lie to her, especially about something as important to us as this.

 

In fact, speaking of Ama, where was she?! I looked all around me and couldn't see her...

 

Then, tilting my head to the side, I saw a tall, sort haired man, with long and graceful fingers, carrying two wine glasses... I smirked devilishly. That guy was no other than Cho Kyuhyun, Ama's all time bias, and those glasses were for no other than my little sister and him... I observed the scene from afar, laughing, perfectly aware that my sister disdained alcohol, even if it was Kyuhyun offering it...

 

- Voulez-vous boirre un verrrre avex moia?, asked the young man, smiling, handing Ama a glass.

 

His accent was cute, even more so live, but... I slapped my hand on my mouth. If I hadn't, I would have laughed with the most explosive laugh I had. I continued observing the two, hidden behind a column. Ama, as for her, looked like she was going to scream out of joy. She breathe deeply and shook her head gently, declining Kyuhyun's offer. The young man looked down, disappointed.

 

- Mais..., Ama hurried to add,... je boirais bien un verre de Pepsi..., she said, smirking.

 

I guess the words “verre” and “Pepsi” made a lot of sense in the korean maknae's mind, cause not even a minute later, he was back alongside my sister with a can of pepsi and a small bottle of Merlot. I couldn't stop laughing when Kyu uncapped the red, blue and white can and poured it's contents in the wine glass, serving it to Ama with a sly smile. Tears were coming out of my half-closed eyes. I could've rolled on the floor, but I was in an airport, surrounded by hot guys... We had to keep a minimum level of coolness... They toasted and both enjoyed their drink. As I was calming down, a sweet voice resonated in my ear...

 

- What are you laughing at, miss..., whispered the voice with a heavy chinese accent.

 

My heart stopped... Zhou Mi... I would recognize that voice anywhere...

 

- Ah... My sister and Kyu, acting like dorks... Since when do you speak english?!, I managed to blurt out.

 

- Alfred's a good teacher..., he added bowing lightly.

 

Oh crap...

 

- I'm so sorry... I didn't... It was so rude of me to... say it like this...

 

I was so going to slap myself later. For now, I would have to satisfy myself with a mental facepalm.

 

- It's ok..., he said smiling,... I don't mind.

 

Aaaaaaah... His smile... brighter than the sun itself... I was melting on the spot when I heard Alfred announcing Val's arrival. I snapped back to reality and blushing, went to greet my sister.

 

The guys were awesome. They understood perfectly well my desire to share my happiness with my sisters and waited patiently for Val to get to the airport. It didn't take her long. Twenty minutes tops.

 

When she saw me, half gone to Heaven, she looked around. Then, I winced in pain... Her grip, you see, is very, very, VERY tight when she wants it to be... Val took my hand and squeezed, as she saw Eunhyuk. Well, better having my hand crushed than the whole airport resonating with her fangirl screams.

 

- Nana... Is... That... HYUKIIIIE??!, she shouted his name louder than I was expecting.

 

- Haha... Yeah..., I was trying not to burst into laughter.

 

Well... So much for keeping a minimal level of coolness...

 

Valerie started jumping, hugging me so tight, I was sure I was dying. Ama tried to escape Val's hold by hiding behind Kyuhyun, but she too ended up crushed by our unnie's strong feelings of happiness. Of course we didn't mind in the least and started laughing together. Then, we realized what was happening... A few very familiar giggles resonated with our own... Oh shut... SuJu were laughing so hard, we blushed intensely and looked down, a bit ashamed of our childish behaviour.

 

Alfred smiled. He got closer to us and whispered a few words...

 

- Don't worry girls... Laughter is contagious... Especially, coming from three young ladies like yourselves... They're not laughing at you... They're laughing with you..., the old man said in a comforting voice.

 

We thanked him for his kind words. Leeteuk stepped forward and spoke. It was obviously time for us to leave.

 

- Let's go... We still have to get one more person, if I understood correctly?..., he looked at Alfred who nodded softly,... Well then... Shall we?!, he asked, presenting me his forearm.

 

I blushed furiously. Learning my lesson from Zhou Mi, I bowed softly before shyly wrapping my arm around his. Kyuhyun did the same, taking Ama and even though they hadn't have much time to bond, Hyuk took Val's hand, the most charming smile crowning his face.

 

I could've sworn I saw a frown on Yesung's face when Teuki took my hand. I glanced at Zhou Mi, unconsciously I guess, and noticed a disappointed look darkening his eyes.

 

That was strange... I was certain I was hallucinating. I mean... Who wouldn't after this eventful morning?!

 

We got on the plane. All three of us exchanged accomplice glances, smiling devilishly. We were doing this... I couldn't wait to see Katy's reaction. Umma was more put than us. But she will break when she sees Donghae... Any ELF would... Hahaha... I was gonna enjoy this... We all were!!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hahaha!! Chapter 2 everybody!!! I hope it's to your liking!! I personally LOOLed my life!!! 

Sorry for the delay!!! I'm trying to finnish at least one of my other fics before jumping into this one!!! 

Oh yeah translations (because yes, there will be french in this fanfic, we are from Quebec after all!!! Don't worry I will translate everything!!) :

What Kyu asks Ama is: "Would you like to drink a glass of wine with me?"

Ama sais: "But I would gladly drink a glass of pepsi"