An E.L.F. Story... Chapter 9

An E.L.F. Story

 

Halfway to lunch break, Leeteuk decided to crush my lessons with Yesung. The perfect opportunity. I wanted to observe the two when they were alone, or at least, without the other members around. So, I was able to quietly slip to the side and observe the scene, well hidden from their line of sight by a curtain, cheesy, I know, but effective. Who knew?!

 

As I though, nothing too conspicuous. Dang! I felt like I was going in circles, or, that I was imagining things. Maybe my fangirl mind was playing trikes on me. After all, I did want my OTP to be real and maybe I wanted it a little too much, but...

 

Just before he left and completely out of the blue, Leeteuk hugged Yesung, but not just any type of hug, the I-need-you-close-to-my-body type of hugs, that makes your blood boil with desire. An embrace where the two bodies are so close you can feel every muscle, every crevasse... If my mission hadn't depended on me being silent, I would have squealed like a teenaged girl who just saw kitten.

 

AHM! Moving on... Looking strait into my eyes even though he couldn't see them, Leeteuk winked at me with a very strange look in his eye. The leader then left, as unexpectedly as he'd come.

 

I pouted. This was strange, very seriously strange, but intriguing...

 

As I feigned coming back from the bathroom, I went to Yesung only to find he'd left Earth...

 

- Oppa?!

 

No answer. Yesung's face was red. His eyes half shut.

 

- Ça y est, back to his cloud kingdom... Shoulda known... Oh, come on! Are you kidding me?! Ye!, I called out, raising a brow.

 

I tried calling his name, waving my hands, whistling, slapping him even; Nothing!

 

- Agrh! Seriously, if I didn't know better, I would think you were in love or something!, I finally shouted, impatient.

 

As expected, Yesung jumped and made a funny face before looking at me with a fiery glare.

Now that's the Yesung I know and love. ;)

 

- You,... You..., he tried to scold in broken engrish.

 

- What's the matter, cat got your tongue?!, I interrupted, teasing.

 

- You don't know what you're talking about...

 

- No, I indeed do not, so let us continue with my training, shall we, I cut him before he could say anything else.

 

A light smile appeared on my oppa's face. It soon disappeared and his usual condescending look took over once more, but I knew it was all facade...

 

- KITTY!!! Why so glum?! Smile... COME HERE, I'll give you a hug... to make you feel batter!!!, I shouted in a childish voice.

 

Running in Yesung's direction, a large smile crowning my face, I literally jumped on him and hugged him from behind. He squealed and made me let go. Usually, Ye would've tried to get revenge any way he could, but this time, strangely, he simply opened his book and announced the following lesson. “We're gonna get along just fine, you and me...” I thought, laughing on the inside.

 

My plan was to annoy Yesung as much as humanly possible until he stopped being smug with me. Maybe it wasn't the best approach, but... I LOVED IT!!!! XD

 

I of course didn't forget Teuki's weird behaviour and so, after a day of vocal cord racking practice, I went to see him.

 

I knocked. From the other side of his door, a sweet and kind voice permitted me to enter and so I did, only to jump in surprise and take a step back...

 

- Hell-OOOW!!!!

 

On his bed, half ; wearing only a pair of withe boxers with red hearts, Teuki greeted me, encouraging me to get in.

 

- Oh, come in, I was just about to shave my legs,... wanna join me?!, he said with great poise and a sincere smile.

 

I have but one word to describe this scene; AWKWARD!!! O///O

 

Blinking several times, I finally entered the withe room, closing the door behind me.

 

- Hm... No thanks...,I finally managed to answer,... You wanted to see me?! I know you do, otherwise you wouldn't have went out of your way to get my attention back at rehearsal. So... What's up?!

 

- Ah... Yeah... That. Can I talk to you... I mean can I trust you you something very important?!

 

- Sure! I promise not to tell anyone!, I swore.

 

- I don't want to carry the weight alone anymore... I need help and advice, someone I can talk to about it..., Leeteuk continued.

 

- Anything you need. I'm listening.

 

- Good. You seem like a very open person, so I trust you..., he paused, weighing the pros and cons one last time,... I have my eyes se on someone... A charming person,... sweet... caring... beautiful voice..., he described, stopping at the last quality, grinning.

 

- Let me guess... A cute cat-like man with smallish paws but a warm personality and a most soothing husky deep voice?... No idea who you're talking about!, I answered sarcastically, smirking.

 

Leeteuk didn't say anything. He wasn't stupid... The angel leader laughed, his warm smile making me melt from the inside... He was still one of my biases and one of the loveliest men I've had the pleasure of meeting, so... IRRESISTIBLE, doesn't begin to describe how attractive he is...

 

- So... You knew?..., he asked, half surprised, half expecting it.

 

- Well... How can I put it... it was obvious in the fact that it wasn't... You light up, even more, when Ye's around... It's easy to miss those things... I have a question... Why me?! I mean don't get me wrong, it's more than an honour and a pleasure, but you barely know me..., I asked, moved.

 

- To be honest... It's because I really like you...

 

- Didn't you just say you're in love with Yesung?!, I interrupted, sarcastic as ever.

 

- Ah! Elena! That's...

 

- Please call me 'Na!

 

-Fine! That's not what I meant, 'Na! I like you like... like a little sister. You're cute and caring, not to mention nice, even though you can be annoying as hell!, he finally finished his sentence without me interfering.

 

- AWWW!!! You really think so?!

 

- Things like that can be easily missed, right?

 

-Thanks!, I thanked him, nearly in tears, So... How are you gonna do this?!, I then asked, regaining control over my emotions.

 

- Do what?!, he asked a bit unsure.

 

- Tell Yesung how you really feel. What else?!

 

- Hmm... Well... I...

 

I sighed.

 

- I see... Well, when you're ready!, I answered smiling, making my way to the door.

 

- Wait... You say you see these things, so... does Ye... does Yesung...

 

- Reciprocate your love?... I don't know!

 

I shrugged, smiling like I didn't know anything. Well, what fun would it be if I served them everything on a silver platter. ;P

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pot thickens and the adventure continues!!!! :D

It's getting juicier!!!! :XD: And Yeteuk is on the way...

Hope you like it and a GIANT THANKS to you all that follow this story!!!

I love you and I adore you for being so patient!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!! <3