An E.L.F. Story... Chapter 10

An E.L.F. Story

 

I was about to leave once again, when Teuki's sweet voice stopped me for the second time.

 

- 'Na..., he hesitated,... Please help me!, he then requested solemnly, bowing, hands together.

 

He was so cute and so desperate... I couldn't say no...

 

- All right, all right, I will help you. Hmm... where do we start... Ah, yes! Tell me about him, why is it you're in love with Yesung?!

 

- Well... I love..., Teuki started, his cheeks reddening by the second,... I love his smile, the way his nostrils flair when he does,... the way his eyes light up whenever he sings...

 

Leeteuk's eyes were glowing with passion and determination. It was as though with each reason he gave, his courage built up and he was more confident about sharing his feelings with the one he loved, but... it wasn't quite enough. He needed an extra push...

 

- I understand what you mean, I really do feel your passion, but... There's got to be more! I mean... every single fangirl out there could say the same... It wouldn't be legit, but those are simple reasons, relevant and strong, but simple... your love is true and quite intense, I can see it in your eyes, so there must be more than just that!

 

I was afraid I'd offended him with that statement. After all who was I to speak that way, but wasn't it why he wanted my help in the first place; to have an honest and somewhat blunt point of view. In any case, our leader didn't seem to mind my interruption. He only smiled and breathed deeply before continuing.

 

- I love Yesung because he's different. I've never met anyone like him... You know that feeling you get... when you look at that one person, in their sleep,... the angel-like expression on their face,... the little smile that reveals a dream... All I feel when I see Yesung sleep is peace... I want to protect him... I want to feel and hear his deep breathing... I want to protect him, to chase away any harm, any nightmare, any torment that might disturb his peaceful dreams... I can't explain it exactly... but, I love him..., his eyes sparkled, tears purling on his cheeks.

 

I didn't say anything. My eyes were crying, but my lips were curved into a smile. Indeed, Teuki's love was genuine and strong. I had to help Yesung know what he felt, it was... beautiful!

 

- Alright Teuki oppa, I vow to help you out!, I finally decreed, trusting my fist into the air, a little too enthusiastically perhaps, because my elder started laughing euphorically., WHAT?! Ah, you child!, I sighed., Anyway, I think you should start slowly, feel the terrain, if you get what I'm saying... ;P

 

-HMMM...

 

- HAHAHA!!! No, you , I meant leaving little indirect hints that reveal your feelings but not quite...

 

He looked puzzled, but after a few seconds Teuki had a realization and finally understood what I meant.

 

After that, I finally left, seeking out Henry. We needed to have a little chat and the night was young. So, I started looking for him and as I was passing by Sungmin's room, I heard a very deep and very familiar voice...

 

Geudaega eoneugoseseo itdeorado nan hangsang neukkyeojilsuitgey”

 

And then Min's voice resonated...

 

Neukkyeojinayo ttaseuhan naui songil eoreobuteoitdeon mameul naega anajulgeyo”

 

Wait... I knew this song... That was...

 

Wherever you are, I will always able to feel it... Do you feel it? my warm fingers

this frozen heart I will hold”

 

YES! The song Sungmin and Yesung sang together... The one dedicated to pets... Now we go to meet!!! I loved that song. So, leaning against the door, I started humming, my heart melting because of Yesung's soft and velvety voice...

 

After two or three minutes, the door suddenly moved. I'd forgotten I was leaning against a door, in Suju's dorms, in South Korea. In my head I was flying in a world of my own creation. But the sudden loss of balance brought me back to reality. My previously closed eyes were now as round as planets and my cheeks became scarlet when I ended up face to face with Yesung.

 

A nervous laugh escaped my throat as I tried to calm down and lose my face's suspicious coloration. Needless to say it didn't work... Plan B?! Sure! A DIVERSION!

 

- Hey! Yesung oppa... have you seen Henry?! I'm looking for him and... I can't find him!, I finally said after a loud and all-so-subtle cough.

 

Yesung just stared at me, blinking a few times. Cheese and crackers! I forgot. Yesung speaks english as much as I speak korean... The only two things he probably gathered from my phrase were “Yesung oppa” and “Henry”. Aish!

 

- Ok... Hmm... where is Henry... where?!

 

Still nothing. He just shrugged, visibly annoyed.

 

- Ok, what was it in korean..., I whispered to myself,... Ah! Hmm... Eodieseo... Henry?!, I hesitated.

 

My fangirl self thought years seemed to pay off, or not...

 

- Amado, dangsin-eun wae geuleon geol mudneungeoya?, Yesung answered, smiling a bit playfully.

 

My turn to blink.

 

- Ama?!... o_O... Ok, this is clearly not working...

 

And then, like a light appearing in the darkness, Alfred appeared in the neighbouring hallway.

 

- Alfred... ALFRED!!! Wait up!!! Yeye, remind me to teach you english, cause... Yeah... See ya round teach!!!, I nearly yelled to Yesung as I ran over to our translator slash butler slash life saver. ;3

 

The soirée was young, but our youngest member wasn't back yet and with the dorms filling up with people, our lil conversation would have to wait. For the time being, I went to see the sisters. We hadn't seen each other the whole day and we had juicy gossip to share about the guys. No worries, no worries, nothing on the Yeteuk subject was said that night. The girls would know soon enough that is... unless they already suspected it! ;P

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ok guys here's chapter 10~ :D

Hope you enjoy it, I like it, not that many funny scenes, but still... XD

What Yesung tells me is: "Maybe, why do you ask?" in korean of course!!!

You can always comment if you enjoyed!!! It's much appreciated!!! :D

See ya!!!