An E.L.F. Story... Chapter 1

An E.L.F. Story

 

A ring. A second ring, getting louder as I snapped out of it. I was asleep for a total of three hours. I growled. Who. In. Heaven's name was calling me at eight in the morning!!! I picked up non the less... It could've been my parents... It could've been my sister, Ama... It could've been my boyfriend... Huh, wait, that's in my dreams and I was pretty certain I was awake. On the other end of the line a hoarse male voice asked to speak with me. He was at least thirty, so not my imaginary boyfriend, nor my dad. In the first case, too old and the second, too young...

 

- Hello! Hello, may I speak with a miss Nana Watson, asked the old man.

 

- Yeah... This is she... What's it about?, I asked, yawning.

 

- Yes, miss Watson... Your plane is at nine and I have information here that you still haven't cleared customs... Do you want me to inform the authorities that you're in a hurry... I'm sure they'll understand... Oh,... your little sister hasn't shown up either... Judging by your deep yawn, you just woke up... Would you like for me to send a car to pick you up as soon as you're ready, you and the young miss Watson?, the voice asked in the most serious of ways.

 

- What?... Plane... Private car... Plane to where?..., I asked, not so sure I wasn't still dreaming.

 

- Well a plain to South-Korea of course... Would you like me to tell master Park you'll be late ten? He would be very sad... After all they flew here especially to pick you and miss Ama up..., the man explained.

 

My heart literally skipped a beat. South-Korea... Master Park... They, flew in especially for me and Ama... OH. MY. GOD... I almost fainted...

 

- What's... What's your “master”'s first name? Just... by curiosity..., I asked, gasping for air.

 

- Jungsoo... Why?! You should know better! Are you sure you're feeling ok mis Watson?, asked the man, visibly worried about my state of mind.

 

- Jungsoo... Park Jungsoo?! The leader of... Super Junior?..., I almost choked. My voice was so faint, the guy didn't even hear me squeal.

 

- Miss Watson? You don't have all day..., the old man said, a bit impatient.

 

- Ok..., I bit my lip,... Come and pick us up in thirty minutes. We'll be ready, I answered almost regretting my choice... was it wise for me to do this?...

 

I didn't have time to think things through. I had to tell Ama and get ready. I jumped off my bed. Piling clothes I thought would be appropriate for the weather in Korea... Wait? How could I know what to bring or not... Oh the hell with it... I had no time for silly questions. I finished packing and called my sister. She normally lived in the country side, but for a month now, she'd been living in the residence next to the college we attended. You see... we're not really sisters... by blood I mean. She was adopted. Not by my family. By another couple. Very nice people. I sort of readopted her... We're so close,... it's as though we're real sisters, haha!

 

- Hey... Ama?... Pack some clothes sis, we're going to Korea!, I yelled out of joy.

 

- Unnie... Did you hit your head or something... Go back to sleep..., she said, growling, not believing a word I said.

 

- I know it's unbelievable, but trust me... SuJu are here to pick us up... I know how it sounds, but we have no time... the car will be here any minute... Please trust me... come on!, I tried to convince her.

 

- Fine..., she sighed after a while, growling some more as she got up,... But you so owe me if this is a hoax..., she added, menacing.

 

- Hey, I don't know if it's a joke myself, but if it's real... Can you imagine... KIIIIIIIAAAA!!!, I shouted, fangirling my life.

 

A black limo pulled in my drive way a few minutes after we hang up. I screamed. I was still a bit skeptic though. But... who would rent a limousine just to have a laugh at your expense?!... Ama was packed and waiting for us on the sidewalk. The long car stopped and my sister entered, as doubtful as me, wondering if someone was crazy enough to do all of this only to tease us. Silence reigned in the car. Neither of us produced a word, we didn't have to... We were thinking the same thing. We arrived at the airport. As promised, no one searched us. Everyone made way for Ama and me as we went deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole... or in this case, the free zone. We could see our gate, gate number eight.

 

A small crowd. Security guards keeping girls, and guys, away form something or someone...

 

I froze. I was sure I would faint... In the distance, a silhouette, not too tall, not too short... black hair... long... spiky... looking as though his head was stuck in the clouds... I squealed interiorly. This was a dream. YESUNG OPPA!!!! KIIIIIIIAAAA!!!!! I almost died. I looked at Ama.

 

- Ama... Pinch me, cause this is definitely a dream..., I asked, tears appearing in my eyes.

 

- If this is a dream, unnie, then it's the best dream ever... Are you ok?..., she asked back, snapping out of it as she saw my eyes blurred with water.

 

- Yes... I'm good it's just that... When I hold so much emotions inside, the pressure tends to released in rivers of tears..., I explained containing my shriek as best as I could.

 

We soon arrived at the crowd's level. The guards made a path for us, pushing the fans to each side. We could see our idols... all fifteen of them... My sis and I exchanged a glance. We could't believe our eyes... It was so hard not to scream.

 

Leeteuk came forward. He took my hand, recognizing me as the elder, I suppose. My face was red. No... I don't think red's the exact shade it took. It was something in the violet-red section of the colour wheel. I was blushing like crazy, and air was fighting to get into my lungs...

 

- Ladies... We're happy to see you... Come,... the jet's ready to take off..., he said partly in very bad english partly in korean. Luckily, Alfred, the guy who called me earlier, was our translator and cleared everything up.

 

I couldn't speak. I only nodded. Ama was less knocked out than me, but still speechless nonetheless. We looked at each other as we entered the plain, following our oppa, making “ultrasounds”, as Ama called them, trying our best not to shout out of joy.

 

One heck of a ride that was going to be... The fifteen most awesome, cute and unbelievably handsome guys on all of planet Earth... Just thinking about it made my skin crawl,... in a good way...