-Prologue-

An E.L.F. Story

 

I love singing. Well, I'm not good at it myself, but I've admired a lot of singers -Beyonce, Rihanna, Brian Adams-, you know the ones. I liked groups as well, like the Pussycat Dolls and Simple plan. But the group I fell in love with wasn't from the US, the UK or Canada, they were from Korea. I fell in love with their voices, their dances, but mostly, I fell in love with their friendship and brotherhood. I fell in love with the unbelievably hot, the endlessly cute and most amazing members of Super Junior.

 

You'll never see groups here tease each other on stage like they do. They're hardworking, always trying to please their fans and their bosses. Though crowd. Sometimes people can be harsh toward the members. But those who really understand friendship and loyalty. Those who don't judge based on who was here first, but by the beauty of the sound and the purity of the heart, accept all members. Leeteuk, Yesung, Heechul, Kangin, Han Geng, Shindong, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhou Mi, Ryeowook, Kibum, Henry and Kyuhyun.

 

Those who love and support these awesome hardworking people are called E.L.F, ever lasting friends. I'm one of them. I have never been infatuated with a famous person before, let alone fifteen of them.

 

I love singing, yes. I love SuJu, yes, but like dancing too. I like all kinds of dances, you know, the classics -ballet-, the trashy -hip hop, break dance-, but the dancing style I prefer is the dances Kpop artists choreograph. I never dance though. I'm awful. My best friend tried to teach me one of SuJu's dances,... yeah, let's just say I'm not good...

 

We laughed and laughed about my lack of coordination. I doubt anyone can teach me to dance. Not even Super Junior them selves would be able to improve my complete lack of grace.

 

Not long after that day, I learned, that it is best not to challenge the Universe, the hard way...

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

This is the prologue guys!! If I get enough views and comments I'll write the story!!!! Until then, I'm gonna concentrate on Black Velvet and Street Dancer!!!! :D

Wish me luck!!! An please, please, please, support this and my other fics!!!! :D <3

Thank you all so much ~~