An E.L.F Story - Christmas Specials

An E.L.F. Story

Primrose

 

 Christmas Special – Primrose

 

Snow fell lazily from the skies. Christmas. A time of magic and bliss. For the following chapters, I will not be your host... someone else, someone more suitable will narrate this tale... For at Christmas, anything can happen... Believe... the dream could become reality...

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Katy woke up early that morning. Excited, she tore open the blinds. A pure withe light filtered in through the windows. A few seconds later, her eyes accustomed to the luminosity, she contemplated the frozen wonderland stretching out in the distance. The ground was covered in an immaculate blanket of snow. The weak sun's rays caressed the ivory landscape, making the tiny snowflakes glitter. Trees were covered in frost and when light shined on them, their branches lit up, sparkling like diamonds.

 

Katy was admiring the scenery, breathless. There was something magical about it. Her sisters weren’t there. It was strange, but knowing them, they were probably up already, bothering their biases. Well, it was Christmas and everyone had a day off, so they were all probably out celebrating it in couples.

 

Absorbed in her thoughts and by the mystic beauty outside, Katy didn't hear the insisting knocks nor the door slowly open in her back. A pair of strong arms wrapping around her and a y low voice suddenly pulled her from her reverie.

 

- Anyohaseyo, beautiful..., Donghae's sweet voice purred in her ear.

 

Pleasantly startled and blushing like crazy, she turned in his arms to face him.

 

- H...Hey! What's up?! You're up early!, she stuttered.

 

- That's because I have a present for you. After all it is Christmas today..., he replied, smiling.

 

“AAAAHHH!!!! HE'S SO CUUUUTEEE!!!!”, thought the girl, squealing on the inside, a perfectly calm face on the out side.

 

However, her previously calm expression melted as Donghae's lips gently applied a kiss on Katy's forehead. Her eyes were the size of planets and her cheeks were redder than a poppy.

 

A soft lemon-candy like scent filled Katy's senses. Donghae was holding a little red pot. In it, tiny delicate flowers, red and yellow, were proudly standing up, caressing Katy's nose. She laughed, ticked by they're soft petals.

 

- What are they?!, she asked, They smell amazing!

 

- They're called plima... primeo... Aish! Prima rosa! Or primrose in english..., he said blushing because of his inability of pronouncing the flowers' name.

 

- It's ok, honey, you're making great progress!, Katy laughed, patting his back.

 

Donghae blushed some more. He was used to her calling him “honey”, she called EVERYone honey, but... what he was about to say made him so nervous...

 

- Do you want to know what they symbolize?!, he asked, a bit hesitant.

 

- Yes!, she replied smiling widely, They're really pretty.

 

- They take after their holder..., he said in a low, serious and y voice.

 

“KYYYAAAA!!!! He just said I was really pretty... AAAAHH!!! Ok... Breathe Katy, BREATHE!!!”, she squealed interiorly, her heart racing.

 

- The primrose symbolizes eternal love... I am yours forever..., he whispered.

 

Leaning in, Donghae's lips captured Katy's. She didn't move. Why would she. The perfect, sweetest, most adorable man and her eternal bias just confessed his love to her... on Christmas...

 

Closing her eyes and tightly squeezing her lover, Katy let Donghae's tongue fly her to the moon. This was most definitely the best and most magical Christmas Umma Katy, as she was fondly nicknamed by her sisters, has ever had.

 

 

The End

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 Hey there!!! It's been a while I know!!!!

Primrose is a short story (yeah... very short!!) I wrote for umma!!! Merry Christmas Umma!!!!

 

I will write 2 more stories, one for Val and one for Ama!

I hope you all like this one, especially you umma!!!! ;P

 

Happy holidays you all!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!  <3