Minyoon

Love is Full of Magic

Yoona wants to approach Taecyeon but he left and went to the cafeteria. She sighed and then looked at Minho.

“Let’s go?” she asked.

“Ah! Ok. Let’s go!” he answered and holds Yoona’s wrist. Yoona just smile at him. When they reach the cafeteria, she saw so many girls around a table.

“What is that?” she asked to Minho.

“I don’t know. Better not to know” he said.

“What do you want to eat?” Minho asked.

“Uhmm, cake and I don’t know. Just buy me what you going to buy.” She smiled at him.

“Stay there ok?” he said.

“Hahaha….Of course” she laughed at her friend.

While waiting for Minho, she become curious about those girls but suddenly Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny approached her.

“Oh? You’re here?” she asked to them.

“Of course. You’re our friend right. And I’m your food body” Sooyoung answered.

“Hahaha..yes. Sit”

But Sooyoung’s face became sad.

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“Maybe she’s upset. She’s like that whenever she’s upset.” Sunny answered.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because of you!” Sooyoung answered with an angry tone.

“What happen? What did I do?”

“We are calling you after the dismissal but you came here and ignore us” Hyoyeon answered with a sad tone.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it. I space out and Minho drags me here” she explained.

“Still!” Sooyoung answered.

“I’m so sorry. Don’t worry I just give you a peace offering. Is cake alrigth?” she asked.

And then Sooyoung’s eyes twinkle meaning its ok.

“Ok. I will tell Minho to buy you a cake also”

“I just want to say this. I think Minho like you”

“MWO!!!!”

“Yes, because he’s not like that when he’s around a girl. He is always quiet. But now look at him. Yes he is quiet but he’s kind at you.” Hyoyeon added.

“Yes she’s right. She never talks to a girl before. But now, he even treat you a food. Maybe he likes you” Sunny said.

“Yah!! It’s not like that. He treats me like this because he’s my friend and …..and I already like someone” Yoona said to them.

“Really?!”  Sooyoung shout and Yoona nodded.

“The WHO??” they asked in unision.

“Prince Taecyeon” she said with a big smile on her face.

“But look at those girls. They are surrounding him, and DUH he likes it. What a play boy” Sooyoung said with annoying face.

“Don’t be like that” Yoona defend Taecyeon.

“ If I were you, I will just like Minho” Sooyoung said and Yoona just Laughed and then look at the girls in Teacyeon’s table. He is smiling that makes Yoona fall for him even more.

“Yoona?”

“Spacing out again?”

“AH…?...What is it?” Yoona sked.

“Minho is already here with your cake and your drinks” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok I’m sorry Minho” she said and then give a space for Minho because those # girls occupied the space.

“Oh? Why is there so many food you buy?” she asked to Minho.

Minho smile and said “Because I know you’re a shikshin and there is also a shikshin here which is Sooyoung”

“You smile?” Sooyoung asked.

“Huh?” Minho asked.

“I never see you talked and smile.” Sooyoung said.

“I want to change. Is that that bad?” Minho asked and then smile.

“See Yoona?” Sunny said to her.

“I think he likes you” Sooyoung whispered to her that makes Yoona blushed.

“What?” Minho asked.

“Nothing!” Yoona answered and then smile at him. He replied the smile.