First Friends

Love is Full of Magic

Yoona was walking to her class but then she remember that she left her magic wand I her room.

“OMG!! my wand” she said and runs fast to reached her room. When she saw her wand, she runs again so fast.

“Aishhh…..i’m late….i hate this!!What will that teacher say to me? Ughhh” she said to herself.

When she reached to the door of her classroom, by an accident she destroys the door. All the students are looking at her including the middle age man who is the teacher.

“Ooppss, sorry” Yoona apologize while bowing many times.

“Who are you?” asked the teacher.

“I’m the new comer here, sir” she replied.

“You are a new comer but you already ruin my day and that door” the teacher stated with annoying look.

“Sorry” Yoona said again.

“Ok, enough. Come here in front and introduce your self” the teacher said.

Yoona went to the front and introduce herself.

“Hi! I’m Kim Yoona, new comer. Please treat me well” Yoona said and smile.

You will here murmurs like “she is beautiful” “she looks so annoying” “I want to be friend with her” “you want to be friend with her, look what she have done” “ I don’t care”.

“Uhmm, sir, can I know what your name is?” Yoona asked

“I’m teacher Goo Kang. You can call me Sir Kang” he said.

“You may now sit beside Mr. Choi. Choi, can you please raise your hand” teacher Kang said.

Yoona’s POV

The Choi guy raised his hand and then I went to the seat next to him. He smiles and I also smile to him.

“He looks kind” I thought

“Hello, I’m Minho, Choi Minho. Nice to meet you” he said while stretching his hand to me. I reached her hand and shake it while saying “Nice to meet too. I’m Kim Yoona but you can call me Yoona” I said to him.

End of POV

They start listening to their teacher but for Yoona, it seems so boring.

“You need to concentrate so that you have the capability to fly an object” teacher kang said.

“Ahhhhh!!! Boring….”Yoona said to herself.

“Ok class, its time for you to try this. I want to see these things fly” teacher Kang said while pointing to the laboratory apparatus. They got all shocked because they all know that those are glasses and they can break that.

“But sir, are you not afraid that we can break those apparatus?” asked one of the students.

“I know you can do this and I trust you all, Ok let’s start now, please come here Minho” he said.

Minho stands up and went to front. He faces one of the apparatus and started his concentration. Then the apparatus float on the air. They clapped their hands including Yoona. Minho went back to her seat.

“Wow, you are so powerful!!” Yoona complimented.

“Thank you”

“I bet you are the powerful person here in our class” Yoona said.

“Nope. All of the students here are powerful but this academy is waiting for the most powerful person. They said that, that person will be the one who save all the people here” Minho said.

“Ah, is that so”

“Sooyoung, your next” announce the teacher.

Sooyoung went to the front and start to concentrate and few seconds later, the apparatus float. They clapped their hands.

“Yes!!!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Hyoyeon”

“Sunny”

The two stand and do the magic. They are successful.

All the are called except for Yoona. And then teacher Kang called her. She looked to Minho and Minho signal her to go and whisper “You can do that. Good luck”

“Thank You” Yoona whisper and smile. She went in front and starts to concentrate. She is closing her eyes and then she can feel something and she smile because she know that the apparatus was floating but she didn’t know all the students widen their eyes because all the apparatus floats. She opens her eyes and sees that all the apparatus is floating.

“Ok Yoona that’s enough” teacher Kang said. Yoona cannot control her power and she cannot release all the apparatus. All the students are worrying especially Minho. She didn’t know what to do. And the next thing happen, all the apparatus fall and break. Teacher Kang went hear her scolded her.

“YOU!!!What have you done? For the second time of the day you pissed me off. Your just a new here but look what have been you destroy” Teacher Kang shouted at her. Some of the students look at with an annoying look. Some are smiling and laughing. Some of them didn’t care.

“I’m so sorry sir” She apologized.

“AHHHHH……..I don’t need you sorry” Teacher Kang shouted. With that, teacher Kang’s body became fat. Yoona taken aback because of suddenly change of her teacher. Teacher Kang went out on the classroom and go to his office.

Yoona went back to his seat. The other students are starting to go out their room.

“What happened to him?” she asked to Minho.

“Whenever he get pissed off, his body turn to be fat, just like what you see” Minho said.

“Hahahahaha!!!! That what he gets from scolding me….” She said

“You know, you’re the only one happy when teacher Kang is pissed off” Minho said to her.

“Whenever we pissed off teacher Kang, we are afraid of him” Minho said to her.

“I don’t need to be afraid. I just need to be strong” Yoona said. And then Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny approached them.

“Hi! Yoona right?” Sooyoung said.

“Yes”

“You know, I got shocked with you. Because of that I admire you and we want to be friend with you. If that’s ok to you?” Sunny said.

“Of course. I’m glad that I have made friends to you already. Hehehe.” Yoona smile to them.

“I’m Sooyoung, this is Sunny and Hyoyeon” Sooyoung said.

“So where the other students go?” Yoona said.

“They went to their rooms” Hyoyeon said.

“But why?”

“Because teacher Kang won’t come out until her old body come back” Sunny said while laughing.

“Hahahaha….is that so. So how many hours he will stay in that condition?” Yoona asked.

“For 6 hours. But I know that he wouldn’t come here anymore. I mean, he will come here but not this day. He will go here tomorrow. Be ready for tomorrow because you might get punishment” Sooyoung said to her.

“Seems interesting teacher” Yoona said while smirking.

“Ehemmm”

“Oh Minho, sorry” Sooyoung said.

“Hehehehe….”Yoona laugh.

“Maybe we can tour you!” Sooyoung

“Ok. But where are we going” Yoona asked.

“We can go to the entire place here. But before that, can we go to the canteen first?” Sooyoung said.

“Yahhh….Shikshin” Sunny said to Sooyoung.

“Oah, I also love foods. I think you will be my food buddy” Yoona said.

“hahaha…now I have a companion” Sooyoung.

“I think I cannot come with you because you are all girls” Minho said to them.

“Ok. See you tomorrow” Yoona said.

And then they went to the cafeteria and start to eat.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update and for my wrong grammars…