Chapter 7

Love is Full of Magic

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon asked as he helped Yoona to stand.

“Ah…..y-yeah” Yoona replied stuttering.

“I’m so sorry” Taecyeon apologized.

“No! It’s ok. That is also my fault, I’m not looking on my way” Yoona said smiling.

“I have to go” Taecyeon said.

“O-ok….bye” Yoona said as Taecyeon walk away. After that, Yoona can’t stop smiling at herself. She went to her room and sit on her bed still smiling. She didn’t notice that Taeyeon and Yuri are already there.

“Yoona, what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yoona?”

“Yoona?”

Taeyeon is still asking Yoona. And then she hits yoona’s head.

“Ouch! Unnie!!! What was that for?” Yoona asked while rubbing her head.

“I’m talking to you but you are not replying my question but instead you are smiling like an idiot” Taeyeon said.

“I’m just…..just…”

“Just what?” Taeyeon shouted.

Yoona’s POV

“I think I’m in love” I admit.

“What?” Yuri unnie and Taeyeon unnie said in unision.

“Yes” I replied with a big smile.

“Yah!!! Babo. You’re still young. I and Yuri unnie didn’t have any boyfriend but look at you. You’re saying that you are already in love?” Taeyeon unnie said to me.

“Ah,… unnies I’m wrong I’m sorry. I only have crush with him. It’s not wrong isn’t it? Having crush with someone because it’s normal?”I said.

“hahahaha…of course that is not wrong. But falling in love. No!! Don’t fall in love. Maybe a year later” Yuri unnie replied.

“So who is he by the way?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“The prince, Ok Taecyeon” I replied.

“Mwo!!  Ok Taecyeon” they shouted.

“Yes” I replied to them.

“You know, he is my bestfriend” Taeyeon unnie said.

“What? He is your bestfriend?” I asked shouting.

“Stop shouting” she said.

“Yes, he is my bestfriend. He is my bestfriend since we are child” she replied.

“How?” I asked.

“Our family is always coming to their kingdom when we are still kids” Yuri unnie said.

“But why didn’t I know him?” I asked.

“You’re still young way back then. Whenever we come to their kingdom, I and Taecyeon are always playing” Taeyeon unnie explained.

“That is so unfair” I complain.

“Babo, be thankful that you are still young. You are still teenager.  How old are you by the way?” Yuri unnie said.

“17 turning to 18” I replied.

“See? You’re still young but you are already in love?” Taeyeon unnie said to me.

 “Crush” I said.

“Ok, crush” they said.

“But I think I like him a lot” I said.

“Aish!!! Stop that ok?” Taeyeon said.

“We are going to our own room Yoona. Sleep now, ok?” Yuri unnie said and kiss me and then Taeyeon unnie hugged me.

End of POV

In the morning, Yoona already on her classroom waiting for teacher Kang to come.

“Yoona, that prince Taecyeon is going to be our classmate” Minho said to Yoona.

“Is that true?” she asked with a big big smile on her face.

“Yes. Do you like him?” he asked.

“What? How did you know?” she asked.

“Because of that big big smile on your face” Minho said as he pushed Yoona that made her fall on her sit.

“Ouch” Yoona exclaimed.

“Oh, I’m sorry” he said.

“Come, let me help you” Minho said and pulls Yoona.

And then the door opens and teacher Kang appears, on his back is Taecyeon. Yoona look at him not even blinking. Teacher Kang saw it and smile.

“Ok class, meet Ok Taecyeon. Your new classmate” he said and then looked at Yoona. Yoona also looked at him.

“Okay Taecyeon, you don’t need to introduce yourself because I know that they all know a handsome prince like you especially girls” he said. Taecyeon just smile.

“You may now sit next to Minho” he said.

“Thank you” Taecyeon said. Then teacher Kang looked at Yoona that is giving him “why-not-here-next-to-me look”.

“Minho, please raise your hand” teacher Kang command. Then Minho raises his hand. Taecyeon took the sit next to Minho.

“Hi!” Minho said.

“Hi” Taecyeon replied.

“Welcome to our class, hope you will enjoy” Minho said.

“Yes, I think I will enjoy this. And the girls here” Taecyeon said lowering his voice on the second sentence.

“What did you say?” Minho asked.

“Nothing” Taecyeon replied and smirks.

“What kind of prince is this? I think he is playboy” Minho thought.

They start the discussing while Yoona cannot take away her eyes from Taecyeon. Minho is also looking at Yoona. After a long hours of discussion it is time for lunch.