Chapter 4

Love is Full of Magic

Chapter 4

Yoona’s POV

“What have you done!!!! This is first day but you pissed off your teacher. The most skillful and scary teacher” Taeyeon unnie said to me with a loud voice.

“Unnie!! Its an accident. And, I cannot control my powers” I replied to her.

“Yes you can’t. But why did you come here, to practice isn’t it. But because you’re not listening to him, you cannot control it” she shouted at me and hit me.

“Ouch!!! Unnie, that’s hurt”

“I have a question to you. Did you listen to teacher Kang?” she asked me.

“Uhmmm, yes. A little bit” I replied.

End of POV

“A little bit?”

“Yes because I’m bored that’s why I enjoyed myself daydreaming” Yoona said truthfully. That is Yoona, she is don’t want to lie to others and to herself.

“That’s it. And you are proud about that. Not listening to the teacher. What will he say to me, to us” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know. How come I know if I’m not teacher Kang?” she jokingly answered to Taeyeon.

“YAH!! You, you make my head hurts” she said to me while scratching her head.

And with that, Taeyeon command Yoona to squat with a book on her hands as a punishment.

“Unnie!!! How long I have to do this” Yoona asked while her legs are shaking.

“Don’t worry, you have a few hours left” Taeyeon answered.

“But unnie, my legs are shaking because of the pain” Yoona complained.

“That’s what you get from the trouble you cause”

“But…….”

“No buts” Taeyeon cut what Yoona was saying and went to her bed.

After 30 min

The door open and Yuri appeared on it. Taeyeon looked to her and Yuri gave her a question looked. And then Yuri went near Yoona.

“Unnie, what are you doing to Yoona?” she asked. While helping Yoona take away all the books on her arms.

“I’m just giving her punishment for what she did in her first day” Taeyeon said emphasizing the word “her first day”.

“But unnie…..”

“Stop. I’m just taking my responsibility as the eldest here. I need to teach her. And don’t worry, she is finish with her punishment”

“ok. Yoona are you ok?” Yuri asked to Yoona.

“Ahhh…my legs….They are automatically shaking” Yoona replied.

“Come here, just sit for a while” Taeyeon invite. Then they sit to the bed.

“I’m sorry. I just did that for you to learn. You know how it hurts me when I see the two of you in pain, but I need to do this so that you will learn and adjust in this world. Because not all we feel is happiness and light situation, we also need to suffer” Taeyeon explained to Yoona and Yuri.

“Sorry also unnie” the two said in unision. And then they hug each other.

“Hehehehe…..unnie I want to sleep here…I think I cannot manage to walk to my room. can i?” Yoona asked with a puppy eyes..

“Oahh, this kid Yoona. Of course”

“How about me unnie, can I also sleep here?” Yuri asked.

“ok” and then they all lay down. Yoona is in the middle.

“Ahh, I feel cold” Yoona said and hug Yuri.

“Hey!!! How about me?” Taeyeon complain.

“Unnie, just hug me. Do you want me to die if you and Yuri unnie hug me at the same time. You are fat and look at my body so y” Yoona joke

“What did you say?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing unnie” Yuri replied and giggle together with Yoona.

“Aishhh, you two. Let’s sleep.” Taeyeon said and she hugs Yoona. And with that they went to their dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a short chapter……………..Just wait for Taecyeon….maybe he will appear on the next two chapters…sorry for my wrong grammars…